YAFF - A 3D Printed Replica of the Studio Scale Millennium Falcon (Files)

Dazza007

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As many of you are aware I am going through my mid-life crisis by Detailed Modelling and Printing the Studio Scale Falcon.

Given the amount of assistance and general goodwill from within the Community - I am putting the files out for no charge to anyone who wants to give this a go as well. - I started this new thread to mainly just focus on the printing side of things, and for me to post updates as models are brought online.

This is still a long way off completion, but we do have quite a few printed cockpits already out in the wild - and a lot more parts coming online every few weeks.

The documentation is still a bit of a WIP, so flick me a message if there are any questions - documents will update over time.
Main Document

This is the main drive folder as well

for those with Bambu Printers - there are a few 3MF project files, I'm still finishing off some more for the frame, but there is a full set for the docking tubes

I would suggest doing the cockpit if you haven't already, then the docking tubes and rings, or the Upper Turret and Guns.
I'm still finalizing a few things with the jaws and the frame is subject to change over time (the printed parts anyway)

Keep in mind this entire project is still in development - so there is still 8 months or so to go (Hopefully)
Anyway - have fun
1f609.png

1726114288650.png

Last edited:
i think we're going to have to up our game for this baby and throw in a few foot rubs too while their feet are up and we're just kicking rocks around waiting on the printer to do its thing.. at least for those of us with better halves anyway.

thanks but my wife will probably be cursing me very shortly i can just hear her now "weres it bloody going to go" THATS A ANSWER FOR ANOTHER DAY dear, just eat the chocolates' and put your feet up Im just going to fire up the printer.........
...and wine my friend, wine:p:p(y)(y)

Back