Unlimited Run YODA KIT (Empire Strikes Back, Stuart Freeborn) *PRICE LOWERED*

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am offering a YODA KIT, of my take on my favorite version of Yoda from Empire Strikes Back by Stuart Freeborn. The kit will consist of a Head, Set of Hands, Set of Feet, and a Set of Unpainted Eyes (Half Spheres). All parts are raws casts and are unpainted. I am showing a painted set to show the detail, but I just want to make sure everyone understands that THIS IS AN UNPAINTED KIT that will require a little bit of cleanup before painting. I will have an ongoing list and will only ask for you to PayPal me when I am ready to ship. This I feel is the best way to assure that no one is waiting for their set. If I message you to pay me, you will know yours is ready to ship. I hope you like him. Here are some pics. Payment info will be below. Message me if you are interested and I'll add you to the list in the order I recieve them. Thanks.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGunnamed.jpg

I am now selling these in the U.S. only. Also, I am no longer selling to new members. I will only sell to members that have been here for at least a year. I have too many people that just joined looking to buy. I have been burned in the past and want to feel comfortable with who I am selling to.

Yoda Kit
(Head, Pair of Hands, Pair of Feet, and set of Unpainted Eyes)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $325 shipped.

Yoda Head (Head and set of Unpainted Eyes)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $175 shipped.

Set of Hands & Feet (pair of each)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $185 shipped.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
At some point I may be painting a few of these up as well. I will also try to put a tutorial together to help anyone that may be hesitant to paint their own.

Are the hands and feet available by themselves? I already have a head.

Yes. I'll have to figure out a price for that. Those will be a bit more than buying a head just because it is more work making those 4 parts than it is the head. I'm not sure these will match up as well with the head you have. I built them to go with my head. I'll come up with a price and PM you in a little bit. I'll probably post prices as well in case anyone else wants to buy parts separately. Thanks for the interest.

Jeff

Working on some eyes. I paint the whites with off white and wet paint in some streaks of light gray and some pale yellows. Blend them together. I use greens, light browns and yellows to pain the iris. I also use colored pencils to get more striations than the paint alone. I paint the pupil black when I'm finished with the iris. When I'm done I coat it with a super glossy clear epoxy resin(shown below, only $11.12 on Amazon. I got mine at Michaels Arts & Crafts) and it gives it a glass like texture. I hover a butane torch over the surface and it pops all the bubbles and it looks great. Give it a few days to dry to make sure it isn't tacky.

unnamed.jpg51IqHgx8xgL._SY450_.jpg

I'm going to put together a tutorial of how I painted the sample shown above.I am no painting expert by any means, but they are simple techniques that produce very effective results. I am really happy with the way mine came out so I figured I would share.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back