young Justice Impulse Build!!!!!!

BlackKnight247

Hey guys, BlackKnight247 here, this time not with a marvel build.

After countless hours of lurking through the dc universe, I discovered a hero called impulse. He's really cool - has an amazing story and, he is one of the speedsters. For ages now, I have really wanted to make his suit, and i finally got a pattern comissioned which looks like this soo far uploadfromtaptalk1409998235518.jpg this will not be a dye sub, I am not a fan of dye subs eventho most of the suit will be white anyways. But they seem unnecessarily expensive so I'm sewing one. I will be using this pattern as a guide, I will trace it onto lycra and sew it just like my spiderman build. I have awesome ideas for the mask and can't wait to get started. So subscribe to see updates, and also... How do you guys sew your suits cos I was thinking legs attached to back then all sewn then zip on back and the rest is done obviously not forgetting the sleeves . But thanks for your time guys and hopefully this j's a succes and my sewing machine doesn't quit on me like in my last spidey build

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back