Zod pepakura files free

I am taking a shot at unfolding this, but is there a version that perhaps someone can generate that does not have the textured surface colors/images? It is making it REALLY hard to see fold lines, etc on the 2D image

You should be able to toggle this on/off via one of the drop down menus, not at home so cant say which one but it should be easy to find.

well i'm kinda busy so i think i can't help with this unfold project. . .not to mention that i'm not a huge fan of MoS :lol i guess JFcustom is the one who can unfold this clean and without any missing details :thumbsup just make sure that he's also not busy at the moment :lol good luck

For those who are interested I have done unfolding the files provided :) I just finished building all of the pieces yesterday (The chest is a beast!) They are currently sized for someone roughly 6ft tall. I had to adjust the sizing on some individual pieces but overall things seem to fit very well.

Thanks again for the rip Rundown!

One thing I noticed while doing these files. They are from the game 'Injustice gods among us' Apparently when they loaded these files in they just duplicated everything from one side to the other. As such the pep files don't quite match the MOS movie but are very close.

Areas that differ
1. The Left shoulder
2. Right Forearm
3. Right Bicep

Anyway here is the link to the files, enjoy!

My 4shared by Striking Cosplay N. - 4shared

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back