Deville's Ultimate Miles Morales build

I got my fabric from Frontier Costuming. Here's a few pics the honeycomb pattern is throughout except the fingers

IMG_2545.JPG
IMG_2550.JPG
IMG_2551.JPG

Last edited:
I went to TJack for his tasm2 lenses and the universal faceshell. I want to say that I am more than satisfied with both. I went with the smaller of the two lenses just personal preference.
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2511.JPG
IMG_2516.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG

I've been throughout the spiderman builds and I want to say a special thanks to Lunaman for his build. It was incredibly helpful especially with the lenses and soles.

With the suit sewn all was left was the soles and molding and placing the frames. For the soles I used a simple water shoe.
IMG_2531.JPG
And from here I simply separated the sole from the upper. I used a blade and my bare hands to separate the two.
IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG
Now separated it was time for glue. I've heard great things about E6000 so i went with it, my second choice was GOOP. However i saw more positive reviews for E6000

Last edited:
I placed my foot in the suit while wearing plastic wrap and the upper. (plastic wrap is to protect you from the glue).After standing for a long period of time +2hr this is the result.
IMG_2733.JPG
After said period of time i placed both feet under a plastic tub it was heavy enough to apply constant pressure without moving or damaging the shoes integrity.

After the shoes it was time to move onto the face shell and lenses. Since using the universal face shell i had to make my own holes in the shell.
IMG_2650.JPG
Since this picture was taken I've added holes in the mouth region so i could actually breathe. Once done I began on my frames, which i got from TJack. I used something similar to Lunaman with the kitchen splatter screen. I heated it over my stove, low-med heat. for about 25 secs. I suggest paying close attention to how pliable the lenses get in order to avoid mistake.
IMG_2662.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG

Last edited:
After molding next came gluing the actual lenses to the frames and placing the eyes. messing around with placement
Change.jpg

IMG_2681.JPG

Once satisfied with the placement I cut eye holes into the fabric, and next glued the frames onto the fabric. This was the most nerve wracking part for me as you can tell here

IMG_2666.JPG

But finally got it done

IMG_2689.JPG

Last edited:
I used Krylon red spray paint that's made specifically for plastic no sanding or priming needed. applied two coats and once it dried it was the red I needed.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back