Captain Cutter Cosplay Idea (Halo Wars 2)

Srax Zolak

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the Forums but not the Halo Community. I've been around since the days of Halo 2 and was a big part of the Sangheili Clans that lived on until Halo: Reach. I am now looking to see if I can make Captain Cutters outfit for Cosplay and was hoping that others within the Community might have some insight on where I should look for the right components.
My current reference shots are the following: 1, 2, & 3.
Now I noticed in some renders of him he does not have the UNSC Logo on his shoulder but in others he does. Looking at the images I have come up with a list of different parts I need which is where I will be needing help.

• UNSC Naval Cap (Very intricate details, will more than likely need to get it custom made.)
  • What looks like a M6C Personal Defense Weapon System (Halo 2 Pistol, if someone is making these as props and selling them please let me know!)
  • Spirit of Fire patch (Either 1 or 2 depending on which point of reference we're going with.)
  • Belt and Straps with Holster (Not sure where to look for this kind of belt, some guidance would be appreciated.)
  • One piece Naval uniform (I do not see a split between pants and top so I am assuming it is one piece. Again another piece I have no idea where to look for.)
  • Standard military boots (Least concerned about this part =) )
  • Leather patch (Right underneath Cutter there is a leather patch and I have no idea what it says. If anyone knows what it says please let me know!)
So this is all the information I have gathered, please let me know if I have missed something and/or where to find items on my checklist.
Cheers and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back