My Clone Trooper & Baal Organa Pistol Replicas

ewokus

I did these a while back. Triggers work on both guns. Thought you might like to see 'em.
CloneTrooperGun-4.jpg
[/IMG]
CloneTrooperGun-3.jpg
[/IMG]
CloneTrooperGun-6.jpg
[/IMG]
CloneTrooperGun-5.jpg
[/IMG]
TargetBlaster-2.jpg
[/IMG]
TargetBlaster-3.jpg
[/IMG]
TargetBlaster-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Mag piece is not removeable. I did do a 'hero' version of the gun with metal mag piece, trigger, barrel. It would not take to much to create a magazine/power pack for this - my molds have 2 halves for the grip area to install the working trigger, so getting to the interior to make a magazine well would be no problem...

WOW! both are very nice!! :thumbsup
really like that organa blaster!!
is any of it metal? it looks it :)

WOW! both are very nice!! :thumbsup
really like that organa blaster!!
is any of it metal? it looks it :)

Bad Wolf - The Emitter, Trigger, Trigger Guard and the 2 'dial' looking things just above the trigger (one on each side) are all machined aluminum parts. To me it looks more like a Phaser from Star Trek thana Star Wars design - either way I liked the look of it, so I made a master, did molds and made some for friends...

Glad you liked it - Your Avatar, by the way, is gorgeous!
Mark

wow, very cool indeed!
any chance you might do an interest thread in the jy for the organa blaster? maybe even an all resin version?
i agree it looks more like a phaser. i think that's why i like it. it doesn't scream "star wars" ...it screams "sci-fi" :)
:lol thanks! that's the now famous russian spy, anna chapman.

wow, very cool indeed!
any chance you might do an interest thread in the jy for the organa blaster? maybe even an all resin version?
i agree it looks more like a phaser. i think that's why i like it. it doesn't scream "star wars" ...it screams "sci-fi" :)
:lol thanks! that's the now famous russian spy, anna chapman.

I might do a interest thread... Not sure I made molds of the metal parts, will have to look into it. Yeah, Anna looks like a blend of Christina Applegate & Jennifer Anniston - booyah!

Back