Production-Made Enterprise Refit Decals

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Something that I recently picked up that I thought worth sharing…

These are production-made decals for the Enterprise Refit miniature from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

What’s particularly cool is this set of decals includes the early version of the Starfleet Insignia and stripes for the engineering hull.

IMG_4344.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg

The decal sheet is 27” x 20” and appears to be the same version that was sold in this Propstore auction in 2020:

I’m planning on eventually getting this framed for my office.

Last edited:
I produced screen printed water slide decals for both aftermarket companies and retail kit manufactures for years, the first thing I noticed with that sheet is that the registration looks to be way off for the black with red striped extra lettering on the top centre.

I produced screen printed water slide decals for both aftermarket companies and retail kit manufactures for years, the first thing I noticed with that sheet is that the registration looks to be way off for the black with red striped extra lettering on the top centre.

You’re right:

IMG_4350.jpeg

Something that I recently picked up that I thought worth sharing…

These are production-made decals for the Enterprise Refit miniature from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

What’s particularly cool is this set of decals includes the early version of the Starfleet Insignia and stripes for the engineering hull.

View attachment 1816524
View attachment 1816525View attachment 1816526

The decal sheet is 27” x 20” and appears to be the same version that was sold in this Propstore auction in 2020:

I’m planning on eventually getting this framed for my office.
Great find!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back