Stranger things

That Mind Flayer drawing is perfect! I also have that book and already scanned some of the props, but did not had the time to do too much with them. Took some photos and added them to my Google Drive ==> Worlds Turned Upside Down Book - Google Drive.

Also, here's the scanned map of Hawkins from the book ==> Hawkins Topographic Map.png and a partial back of the map ==> Scans559.png.
And the pocket signal disk with both sides on one page ==> Pocket Signal Disk.png.

And Bob's map excellently recreated by UnusualWizardry - I only cleaned the folding marks from all over the map (I made the clean up almost a year ago, but never posted here):
Bob's Map Cleaning.png

And the link to the cleaned up map ==> BobMapCOMP_flattenedv10_300dpi,nobleed.png. Full credit goes to UnusualWizardry.

I also bought the Doctor Collector: Hawkins Memories - Vecna's Curse Edition box and took lots of photos (500+) of all the props, including all the pages of Dustin's notebook (a clever summarizing of all 4 seasons) ==> Doctor Collector - Hawkins Memories: Vecna's Curse Edition - Google Drive.

Let me know if one of the links is not working.

And Bob's map excellently recreated by UnusualWizardry - I only cleaned the folding marks from all over the map (I made the clean up almost a year ago, but never posted here):
View attachment 1815216

And the link to the cleaned up map ==> BobMapCOMP_flattenedv10_300dpi,nobleed.png. Full credit goes to UnusualWizardry.

Thanks for the shares and clean up work. I had actually left the folds in intentionally since they were left in the original design for Bobs Map specifically:
4.jpg
But it will be nice for those who prefer it clean to have that.

The folds will be cleaned out of Dustin’s Map when I finish that because they did a lot more editing on it.

Thanks for the compliments on the Mind Flayer drawing. More coming soon! I’m finally back in the swing of things over here. Work has been… a lot the last few months. lol!

This stuff can take hours and hours to produce, especially anything handrawn so I appreciate everyone’s continued patience.

All links are working correctly RafalFett (Finally I can see Pennhurst Logo in good quality, even having a scan in 600 dpi, your photo quality is amazing. Thanks <3). Thank you once again for the insane work with Shadow Monster UnusualWizardry , you're the goat lol

I have a few more scans (600 dpi) and other stuff, I was waiting until a contact cleaned up all scans to share them with u guys, but I'll let them here, any feedback (even bad) is appreciated.

Logo Pennhurst Asylum is not screen-accurate, just a little

Brenner's Newspaper Clipping (s01e3 42m)
Corroded Coffin Logo (s04e03 30m)
Eleven's Letter to Mike (Superhero s04e04 01m48s)
Eleven's Letter to Mike (Lies s04e01 13m)
Enzo's Letter to Joyce (s04e01 54m)
Logo Pennhurst Asylum shown in Ruth (Nancy) Pennhurst Visitor Card (s04e04 34m)
Corroded Coffin invite is non-canon prop I guess

Attachments

• Eddie's Corroded Coffin.jpg
    Eddie's Corroded Coffin.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 26
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike III.jpg
    Eleven's Letter to Mike III.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 25
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike II.jpg
    Eleven's Letter to Mike II.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 21
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike I.jpg
    Eleven's Letter to Mike I.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Logo Pennhurst Asylum.pdf
    326 KB · Views: 8
  • Enzo's Letter to Joyce.jpg
    Enzo's Letter to Joyce.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike Scene.png
    Eleven's Letter to Mike Scene.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Eddie_s Corroded Coffin IV.png
    Eddie_s Corroded Coffin IV.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Eddie_s Corroded Coffin III.png
    Eddie_s Corroded Coffin III.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Brenner's Newspaper Clipping.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Good night everyone!

Spiderstella what do u think about this one? Murray's Investigative Journalist Card (in business card resolution 3.5x2in), appears in s02e01 32m

Attachments

• Murray's Investigative Journalist Card.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • Murray's Investigative Journalist Card Scene.png
    Murray's Investigative Journalist Card Scene.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 2024-05-01_18-39.png
    2024-05-01_18-39.png
    829.4 KB · Views: 17
Yep. Little continuity catch. Nice! I suppose he could've gotten a new number between 2 and 3, but still lol.

In other news, I was going back through Season 2. Doing another pass.
Found the actual brain worksheets they printed for Season 2, Episode 1:

ST201 BrainWorksheetsWIDE.jpg
ST201 BrainWorksheetsCLOSE.jpg

Here they are:
a16380f3d89abbbcb965c09f9d5a723f.jpg
f4f16e6c6332dc70a86928548d9474b0.jpg

Another poster from Murray's home:
View attachment 1815829 View attachment 1815830

And the map seen at Mayor Kline's home:
View attachment 1815833 View attachment 1815834
(sadly no better version found online).

And here are the actual screencaps used for some of the props from Doctor Collector's Box:
View attachment 1815840 View attachment 1815841 View attachment 1815842 View attachment 1815843
I've saw The Roane County Map came on SFX Magazine #352, anyone buy this in time?

Edit: RafalFett I've found a guy who owns a copy of this mayor's map, he should be able to scan into multiple pieces in next days.

Last edited:
Hi all had a go at the business card BUT I’m only using a Apple tablet to edit on (with no pen as my computer died long ago) so if the number and font is wrong I’m sorry! But I don’t mind anyone working on my effort's (wish I still had my computer) ha ha

You_Doodle_Pro_2024-05-01T23_48_27Z.jpegYou_Doodle_Pro_2024-05-02T00_27_40Z.jpegYou_Doodle_Pro_2024-05-02T20_16_27Z.jpeg

Hi I’ve cleaned, sharpened and removed the Netflix logo etc from a picture UnusualWizardry posted (Thank you) it came out quite nice but the words on the trophy are not super clean but so was the original! hope you like it

You_Doodle_Pro_2024-05-02T21_22_08Z.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back