1/4 Scale 2001 Space Helmet

DMP

Building a quarter scale desk model of the 2001 movie space helmet, anybody know what the diameter of the original Discovery round decal on the helmet would have been ?Already drew up the insignia, just want to get the size right before I scale down and print the two decals....
In advance, Thanks for looking !

Interesting project...what is the scale? I'm bad at math and 1/4 scale doesn't say much to me.
75% smaller than the original....this is just a tryout, it will be about twice as big as the one in the photo..finished one will have aluminum parts , 3d printed resin shell and formed pteg visor. So plenty of room for detail.....I am just looking for the diameter of the original round decals that are placed on the top of the helmet.

Attachments

• 20240422_102051.jpg
    20240422_102051.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
75% smaller than the original....this is just a tryout, it will be about twice as big as the one in the photo..finished one will have aluminum parts , 3d printed resin shell and formed pteg visor. So plenty of room for detail.....I am just looking for the diameter of the original round decals that are placed on the top of the helmet.
Very nice already(y)(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back