WOOOT!!! I have been looking for a while now and everyone who advertised the white bullet belt was always out of stock. This seller just made the white version available again at about 12 dollars. Reviews say the belts are pretty long so no worries there.

Screenshot_20240118-194618_Wish.jpg

So now I wait to see if they ship me the black one instead.

Update January 30th, 2024: White belt received exactly as pictured but Caution on size. I am a 33 waist and this belt only catches on the very last hole. It would be too small for above 34, as in not even adjustable with a new hole.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I found the exact model of replica pistol that Adam was holding in his left hand for the stand and deliver album cover. I had given up on finding a match....see all previous research above... because of all the variables even available in the originals. I had borrowed a near match for the right hand pistol from my uncle but my aunt could see the gleam in my eye and made me promise to return it because it had been a gift from his dad. Meaning, she wasn't going to let me buy it either. They are in no need of money and are hugely generous people, so I knew she wasn't trying to hint that I needed to pay for it. She meant there was no option of me owning it. So if I was going to have one for Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and beyond, it wouln't hurt to keep looking. I recently found a Sparrow remake but it was too decorative.

Today, I was too blah to put together the effort to set up another photo shoot and decided to sit and play on research.

5 items down my saved search on Ebay was the exact same gun.

I had sworn I wouldn't go nuts on buying each individual piece but this was the holy grail, second only to the white vest. But unlike the white vest, it can be used for numerous other outfits.

My birthday is next month so I am using it as my excuse to waffle hard and purchase this pistol. After finally making the offer, which was solely to pad my story that I was being frugal, ebay promptly sent me his counter offer. 35 percent off original listing price....... 230 less than similar movie quality replicas (which still didn't match Adam's anyway). So here for your review is Adam's in two angles and then my purchase from today:

20240121_004843.jpg
20240121_004826.jpg

And today's find:

20240121_002611.jpg
20240121_002638.jpg
20240121_002653.jpg

If you see a difference definitely share but this so close that I cannot find a difference and am looking hard to see any. It even does that odd thing from the bottom view where it looks like there isn't a barrel sticking out but it does from side view. That means that even the barrel length and ratio to stock length are the same as Adam's.

I will say that the pictures are showing me a very high end, movie worthy, replica model, far above the level of Denix (and I love Denix) that could easily pass for an original, albeit a suspiciously perfect condition one.

I am very excited about my bithday present.... my special present.... my.....precious.....

giphy-1828109379.gif

My ebay seller only knows the gun is marked Japan. However, that was enough to find the real line back to the source. Japan was under strict no gun laws at the time so had to sell their wares through American companies for a time. Saul Eig was one such reseller and sold this gun as British Tower .69 Flintlock Replica. Because that name is just a description, a current search must include EIG. For a successful search showing nearly 100 percent Adam's left hand gun:

Japan EIG Tower Reproduction Flintlock .69 BP Pistol​

So, now you can find all of the available resell auctions and bid for your very own. Enjoy.

Well bless my happy little soul, it is better than I thought. It happens to be a real gun. Replica yes, but a fully functioning, firing, black powder flintlock pistol. And I thought I was paying a little more because I wanted it so bad for this outfit and, instead, it turns out I paid under the going market rate (2023 costs). As we in the newb black powder club like to say (I totally just made this up) BOOM BABY! Wow, waiting for shipping is going to kill me.... ugh. And my seller is awesome and already has the tracking and confirmed he is dropping it off on Monday.

Well bless my happy little soul, it is better than I thought. It happens to be a real gun. Replica yes, but a fully functioning, firing, black powder flintlock pistol. And I thought I was paying a little more because I wanted it so bad for this outfit and, instead, it turns out I paid under the going market rate (2023 costs). As we in the newb black powder club like to say (I totally just made this up) BOOM BABY! Wow, waiting for shipping is going to kill me.... ugh. And my seller is awesome and already has the tracking and confirmed he is dropping it off on Monday.
And it FIRES also...you lucky dog youo_O:p(y)(y)

I have previously commented on my newsboy cap having been falsely advertised using pictures of an actual matching hat but instead receiving a different hat. I have searched for a while and have found that even previuosly trustworthy brick and mortar shops will openly lie about this hat.

Now, I understand why. The show Peaky Blinders has made this hat famous and the demand for this hat is also huge. This has caused every hat shop to lie and claim their hats are Peaky Blinders OFFICIAL LICENSED CAPS. All lies of course and the wrong shape etc. but the part that boils my blood is using pictures of another sellers models and hats. That is third world communist style low handed dealing.

After following multiple trails of promises from even good ole British shops, I have found PeakyHat.com. They have the actual HUGE pattern as seen on the models and specifically as seen on Adam.

As soon as I saw the two options, blue and dark gray, it caused me a pause. I had convinced myself that Adam's hat was black because I had only seen black or gray hats for sale. But I have now reviewed his many poses in this hat and it is in most cases obviously blue. Because this new find may not be the place Adam got his hat, it may still be slightly different but at this shop is specifically this version model: The Winter Tweed. Here are some comparison photos:
Screenshot_20230620-205232_Samsung Internet.jpg

20240125_090932.jpg
Screenshot_20240125-085246_Samsung Internet.jpg

Even when his hat looks black, zooming up to it shows it is just blue but in dark lighting. I had assumed he might own both colors but now cannot find one that isn't blue. I happen to like the black one, personally.

Attachments

• 20230717_204339.jpg
    20230717_204339.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 17
OK, complete fluff update. I finally found one outfit, one accessory, that my wife just will not allow. I can say that I do agree with her logic but also must point out that this one accessory has to be the most flattering, most crowd pleasing addition to an "about town" look. This combines "Dress For Success" and "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Screenshot_20240127-013632_Gallery.jpg

You are running late, not quite on your A game or just running errands... add a puppy. Another winning outfit, classic styling on a form fitting leather racing jacket, custom one of a kind or at least one of a very small number of custom fully round Boater Combo Top Hats, and a gray eyed, ginger headed chick magnet cravat. But, seriously, just another Adam trait we can appreciate, loves puppies. I have seen numerous pictures of Adam, approaching people, at market or on the street, to pet a puppy.

OK, complete fluff update. I finally found one outfit, one accessory, that my wife just will not allow. I can say that I do agree with her logic but also must point out that this one accessory has to be the most flattering, most crowd pleasing addition to an "about town" look. This combines "Dress For Success" and "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

View attachment 1783230

You are running late, not quite on your A game or just running errands... add a puppy. Another winning outfit, classic styling on a form fitting leather racing jacket, custom one of a kind or at least one of a very small number of custom fully round Boater Combo Top Hats, and a gray eyed, ginger headed chick magnet cravat. But, seriously, just another Adam trait we can appreciate, loves puppies. I have seen numerous pictures of Adam, approaching people, at market or on the street, to pet a puppy.
You're bound to make some friends with that "Puppy-in-a-coat" trick, even if you look like a Hell's Angel:p(y)(y):love:

Serendipity ran over shipping angst yesterday as 5 orders from 4 different vendors and FOUR SEPARATE COUNTRIES spanning a total shipping time of Jan 8th Pakistan, Jan 12th Missouri/US, Jan 18th China, Jan 21st Vancouver BC all converged in my home town on Jan 29th.

The jacket was a 100% rated ebay seller but has other stores online under the same name. Euro Era. Great communication, good prices, great tailor. It is the trifecta of the beautiful online relationship. I even screwed up and bought the wrong size but jumped on and asked for help. They just asked me for my measurements and the fit is .... well, I want to shake hands, bow and offer my thanks to the first online tailored purchase that ever got it right. It is just a really great vest. This is the vest for the concert and now I am really quite excited having no missing parts at this point. I will put a few outfits together for poses with this and the bicorn as the center of each.

The bracelet looks correct as well (for the Stand and Deliver pose). That was Wish.com

And was style "H" in that page.

The pistol is by any account the very same model as Adam's. Info previous in this thread.

The white belt looks exactly as pictured in seller's photo but is only long enough for up to 33-34 waist but safely 32-33 without being tight. It looks a very close match to Adam's white bullet belt.

Apologies for no makeup prep but I am testing only jacket fit and how it presents so my elements are first gen hat (only the added card), the pirate shirt, the custom glasses (mine are, his were an original purchase when this model was still on the market) and the vest from Euro Era (online shop).

Again, no makeup, not shaved, no hair coloring... look away look away..... it's about the vest.

20240206_215439.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back