Amazing collections and display ideas

collection1.jpg
collection2.jpg
collection3.jpg

I'm looking for suggestions for some display cases. Most of the images don't work for me on this thread, I'm guessing since they're older posts. But I'm looking for some display options for some lightsabers and a bunch of Star Wars memorabilia. But I do need something sturdy that can hold some heavier display pieces on top of the case, 10-15 lbs. Ideally around a 6ft high range as I have some art and things I'd like to put on the wall above them. It's going in a small office so getting a couple of small cases would be fine. So far everything I've found looks really flimsy or have overwhelming negative reviews for being cheap or breaking easily. So I was hoping someone here may have some insights.

I still love my BILLY bookshelves. They are quite sturdy, and I made several mods:

PXL_20240421_055100249.jpg

I saw those and really like them, but sadly they all are a bit too tall and I wouldn't have room for the large statue and other large collectable I would be putting on top.

I would just get the really short cases I saw to put the large pieces on, but I'm trying to get them high enough so my cats don't have easy access.

I appreciate confirming they're still good!

I saw those and really like them, but sadly they all are a bit too tall and I wouldn't have room for the large statue and other large collectable I would be putting on top.

I would just get the really short cases I saw to put the large pieces on, but I'm trying to get them high enough so my cats don't have easy access.

I appreciate confirming they're still good!

The BILLY bookcases come in multiple heights!

I'm looking for suggestions for some display cases. Most of the images don't work for me on this thread, I'm guessing since they're older posts. But I'm looking for some display options for some lightsabers and a bunch of Star Wars memorabilia. But I do need something sturdy that can hold some heavier display pieces on top of the case, 10-15 lbs. Ideally around a 6ft high range as I have some art and things I'd like to put on the wall above them. It's going in a small office so getting a couple of small cases would be fine. So far everything I've found looks really flimsy or have overwhelming negative reviews for being cheap or breaking easily. So I was hoping someone here may have some insights.
Moducases are great and come in various sizes. They aren’t the cheapest option and the wait can be long but my wife and I have both been very happy with them.
She uses to display her Mego collection and I use for my TOS Trek prop replica collection.

The BILLY seems to have a bit of odd range of too tall and too short on it's own.

Looking through some other searches I did find a possible contender for part of a display. The BESTA could be modified like shown below and would work for some of it. But then that leaves the large statue I have, which may not be stable enough on top, plus I'd really like a container for the statue to display it and avoid the dust getting in.

The statue is:

Height: 24.75" (63 cm)
Width: 23.42" (59 cm)
Depth: 12.5" (32 cm)

With a weight of about 30lbs. So I may have to get a lower floor bookcase display and have a container for the statue on top of it, a BILLY may work here, this would eliminate the cat issue for me. Those Moducases do have something large enough, but as Lost said, they're not cheap. But, it may be one of my options as finding a case with similar dimensions has been kinda challenging.

1715229114217.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back