An RPF Open Source 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference Thread. All Are Welcome

Don't forget this guy...

1714493163711.jpeg

I think he helps hide a cut
Not a cut as such, but covering the slight hole left by cutting away some of the Saturn 5 raised detail.
I hadn't added the Scammell part back then when I took my pit progress pits, not to mention the other kit parts to finalize it, now complete though.
The Scammell part is cut down to about half its length, it doesn't go full length as you have it there. I guess you're yet to cut it down, but it looks like you've cut away the Saturn 5 raised detail at the rear?. That should still be there, as the Kettenkrad part is nestled in between these Saturn raised details.

Last edited:
I've begun updating the master list (see Google Doc) with the correct artwork and kit numbers I've been purchasing. The list was created using most titles from Scalemates as placeholders. This will take a while, but when it's finished, I will have all of the exact kits I've used. Once the master list is finished, I'll start fixing the folder names and everything else to match.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back