Coolest looking “gun” props in cinema history

So these count?

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
I've got everything to actually make this as an experiment and my first tepid steps into gunsmithing; steel, schematics to have actual functionality, everything. I just haven't pulled the trigger on it (forgive the pun). I might do an aluminium one first before doing it in steel.

It's one my favorite films and I absolutely love how it looks.

tOTk2NjdkYTgwMDI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

lady-vengeance-2.jpg

lady-vengeance_si0yj3.jpg

I've got everything to actually make this as an experiment and my first tepid steps into gunsmithing; steel, schematics to have actual functionality, everything. I just haven't pulled the trigger on it (forgive the pun). I might do an aluminium one first before doing it in steel.

It's one my favorite films and I absolutely love how it looks.

View attachment 1805554

View attachment 1805555

View attachment 1805556

What movie is this and where do I know this lovely lady from?

What movie is this and where do I know this lovely lady from?

This is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. I mainly know her from this but I first saw her in JSA: Joint Security Area, also by Park Chan-Wook, and I didn't recognize her at all in Lady Vengeance. She mostly does TV "K-dramas" from what I understand. I don't know if she ever did anything State-side, but if you watch a lot of Korean TV shows, I'm sure she's a familiar face there.

This is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. I mainly know her from this but I first saw her in JSA: Joint Security Area, also by Park Chan-Wook, and I didn't recognize her at all in Lady Vengeance. She mostly does TV "K-dramas" from what I understand. I don't know if she ever did anything State-side, but if you watch a lot of Korean TV shows, I'm sure she's a familiar face there.

I was thinking she was the one from The Meg, but she's not. Still very pretty.

Having grown up in a houseful of guns, and shooting all of them regularly (weren't many people around) it's the "real world" guns that you can own and shoot that look coolest to me.

Possibly my favourite (and I'm not alone) is the .44 Auto Mag which was invented and made in Pasadena California for a brief time, in the 1970s.

They're hard to find and expensive, but a friend has three of them, which he picked up relatively cheaply at Pawn Shops who didn't know what they had.

So I've had the opportunity to fire this amazing pistol. It's hard on the hand due to the violent recoil, really too powerful a round to make for a practical handgun. But it looks so cool on film!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back