Deadpool 3

joberg

Legendary Member
Coming soon folks, coming soon;)

1655738153322.png

I'll wait until it actually reaches the theaters to actually believe it's going to be released. Plus, my expectations are going to be below standard, considering how Marvel has been handled most recently.

A comenter on youtube who can read lips said that
Paraphrasing: while fighting Wolverine cuts Deadpool's head off, then Doctor Strange appears and takes Wolverine and Deadpool's head to the MCU. Deadpools's head is very talkative and they have to wait for his body to grow again.

Not in any way a Deadpool fan and the Fox merger with Disney has me worried that they will try to integrate the character into the MCU.

love the Aviation gin product placement! The bottle is so distinct. Drink a few Green Lanterns and the film will be full o good times you won't remember.

He needed a Mint Mobile call to happen.

I really hope they resolve all the unanswered questions from the first two films!

I love his Mint Mobile commercials. The latest one where he's expecting his wife and her stand in shows up was pretty funny.

The multiverse thing would help them do a story without being beholden to any of the X-Men stuff before. It could be an alternate Earth Wolverine. That's kind of a copout, but it's not like Wolverine would sit through the entire movie telling about what happened in the other X-Men movies.

It is interesting. Surprised Jackman is returning to the role when it ended so well and its a really stressful role.

Not sure how I feel about Wolverine returning to be honest but given the fact that Wolverine was the birth of deadpool with origins, it is fitting that Wolverine is there in his last Fox movie/first MCU movie.

Imagine they use this to introduce a new "Wolverine" with a younger actor...Or X-23

If it were any other actor in their 50's
reprising any other "retired" character
in any other kind of movie
for any other franchise
it would be just the typical desperate cash grab from a washed out actor.
But I'm not getting that here.
I'm looking forward to this and expectations are high.

If it were any other actor in their 50's
reprising any other "retired" character
in any other kind of movie
for any other franchise
it would be just the typical desperate cash grab from a washed out actor.
But I'm not getting that here.
I'm looking forward to this and expectations are high.
Well it helps that Jackman is probably loaded after a successful career essentially carrying the X-men franchise on his back and the fact he is also a great actor who could probably find work if we wanted. Jackman also has been pretty happy when talking about his role as Wolverine and hasnt bashed the franchise so we dont see any ill will.

Seeing Ford return as Solo or Pattinson returning as Edward would leave a bad taste since the actors have bashed these roles in the past.

I do agree with the sentiment that it seems that the MCU is trying to "milk" nostalgia for easy cash after seeing how successful Spiderman NWH was and bringing back former spidermen.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back