Dune (2021) Still Suit build

So, just resurrecting this as I am currently building a few suits for the new movie release.

But I still haven’t seen it anywhere, other than the 3D models that were posted. I happened upon what I believe are the same buckles used in the film on the still suit cod straps:

So, they only ship within Italy or to verified companies, so I have an Italian contact whom happens to be a member of this board who’s ordering them and shipping them to me.

Will verify their the correct ones when they arrive.

So, just resurrecting this as I am currently building a few suits for the new movie release.

But I still haven’t seen it anywhere, other than the 3D models that were posted. I happened upon what I believe are the same buckles used in the film on the still suit cod straps:

So, they only ship within Italy or to verified companies, so I have an Italian contact whom happens to be a member of this board who’s ordering them and shipping them to me.

Will verify their the correct ones when they arrive.
Got mine here, and he ships to USA

They’re bronze, so just need a quick paint job, but I’d say pretty accurate
8645DC0E-6C64-4911-8E5F-8746724303B5.jpeg

What are the black and white oval parts used on the cutouts for the straps? Thanks for any help!
Those are some 3d printed, flat, plastic oval rings that I ended up painting black and gluing on top of the slots on the hip pads. The screen used costumes have them as well, and I'm assuming its so that the strap that goes through them doesn't rip the hip pads? I'll try to find some pics...

Those are some 3d printed, flat, plastic oval rings that I ended up painting black and gluing on top of the slots on the hip pads. The screen used costumes have them as well, and I'm assuming its so that the strap that goes through them doesn't rip the hip pads? I'll try to find some pics...
Thanks!, Yes I noticed them on the actual suits and assumed they were there to prevent tearing. I will design some to print, just didn't know if they were a bulk buy or something.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back