High Detail Master Chief Costume - New Pics Page 5

Re: High Detail Master Chief Costume

Holy crap! That is an awesome suit ya got there.

Damn impressive work!:eek
Congratulations, you just became "THE" Master Chief to me!:D

Nice, Nice, Nice!

Don't suppose you have any pics of just the undersuit?

It's attention to all the details that make yours the best!

Congrats.

My God that is cool. I need to lose some tonnage to where I can put on costumes like that one.

Nice, Nice, Nice!

Don't suppose you have any pics of just the undersuit?

It's attention to all the details that make yours the best!

Congrats.

I had to knock out the most of the undersuit in like a week. So i didnt get a chance to take progress pics. But you can see it a bit better with the flash on..

finished4.jpg

under2.jpg

Last edited:

That's really, really awesome work. I bet those Bungie guys went nuts. :)

Yeah those guys were GREAT! We had a blast with those guys. Looking at all the weta stuff was fun as well. We got to see all the ODST stuff and weapons for the short films... I wanted to walk out with them.... :love

We got to see all the ODST stuff ...

Would you happen to have gotten pictures of that? The blueprints I was working on were limited to views from the shorts, which for a couple of areas might as well have been non-existant...

And awesome undersuit! I know you had said you were making an accurate one, but that looks even better than I had pictured.

So my brother(BR) and a couple of the 405th guys headed down to Austin this weekend for a possible photo shoot to get some good pics of this Master Chief, hang out with a guy from Bungie and meet the Red vs. Blue guys, so hopefully soon he'll have some good stories and more pics to share.

looks great.

looking at your undersuit, makes me think of the suit in the new batman film, i know there are loads of bat fans trying to replicate it, you should have a go. you'd make a killing.

Awesome work, One costume I've always wanted to do myself. Nice to see you've raised the bar even higher! Most impressive :thumbsup

So my brother(BR) and a couple of the 405th guys headed down to Austin this weekend for a possible photo shoot to get some good pics of this Master Chief, hang out with a guy from Bungie and meet the Red vs. Blue guys, so hopefully soon he'll have some good stories and more pics to share.

We didn't get a chance to meet with the RvB guys (oh well) but we did take some amazing shots. We gotta pretty em up a bit before they get posted, but they are veray anice.

teaser?

6a9453a114.jpg

Seeing great work like this really inspires me to pursue my own projects. Lets the rest of us know it can be done with a little determination, probably a lot of funding, and a whole lot of talent! Congrats on a fantastic costume, best I've seen, really captures the look and proportions all seem to be spot on right.

Wow! :eek Amazing work!

The undersuit really sets you apart. It's like you stepped right out of the game.

We didn't get a chance to meet with the RvB guys (oh well) but we did take some amazing shots. We gotta pretty em up a bit before they get posted, but they are veray anice.

teaser?

6a9453a114.jpg

You know what I think would be neat, is to see a portfolio of really artisitc photographs, just as you are suggesting, to be representative of particular scenes from key points in the Halo series, but like from a "war photographer's point of view."

Would be in various locations, resembling those areas. Probably just me, but I'd really enjoy seeing something like that.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back