If you won the lottery, what props would you get.

Motorcycles:
Heavenly Blue’s “Dragon Bike” Harley Davidson from The Wild Angels

Captain America Panhead Chopper from Easy Rider

The Billy Bike from Easy Riders

Cars:
“General Lee” 1969 Dodge Charger from The Dukes of Hazzard

Drag-U-La from The Munsters

Milner’s 1932 Ford from American Graffiti

La Masa’s 1932 Ford Roadster commonly called “Ricky Nelson Roadster” from Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet

Norm Grabowski’s Roadster commonly called “Kookie Kar” from ‘77 Sunset Strip

1955 Chevy from Sometimes They Come Back

Dave’s 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible from Losin’ It

Jimmy Shine’s Custom 1940 Ford Coupe from The Hollywood Knights

1948 Ford Super Deluxe convertible from Grease

“Hell’s Chariot”, 1949 Mercury Custom convertible from Grease

1967 Chevy Impala Sport Sedan “Baby” from Supernatural (fully loaded prop weapons trunk)

Trailers:
Airstream PanAmerican from the Accountant

1963 Airstream Globetrotter from Grimm (fully loaded with weapons and lore props)

Boat: Orca from Jaws

Weapons and other props:
Screen used Dexter’s Kill Bag with tools and M99 Case

Night Slasher’s Knife in Cobra

Knives and Bows from the Rambo movies

Knives and guns from The Expendables movies

Knives and Firearms from The John Wick movies

Knife from Commando

Knife from Predator

The custom Desert Eagle guns and skull knives from The Punisher (1989)

Scythe, Hunga Mung’s, Mr. Pointy, various other prop weapons from Buffy The Vampire Layer, Oops I mean Slayer

The Custom Colts 1911 from the Punisher (2004)

Rick O’Connell’s Weapons roll from The Mummy along with the Key and Book of the Living and Book of the Dead.

Hannibal Lecter’s mask

Last edited:
Now that's a lotto list. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

I forgot so I have to add Rick's weapons roll with all weapons to mine as well. Probably Rick 1/1 as well.

Plus Evi's costume after the boat fire for my wife. (y) :love::eek::cool:

As well as Canopic Jars, and Book of the dead plus Book of the Living.

Dirigible model

That's reminds me:

Blade Runner blimp

5th Element Mr. Kim's lunch boat

First off my charities would be taken care of ... Then some classic western movie guns , John Wayne Winchester & Colt and the original 3:10 to Yuma Shotgun ! Also the El Dorado S G and the Tombstone Buntline . Don't have to be the originals good copies are fine .

I would have the full refinery from Alien built professionally and suspended from the ceiling of my new home.

Also, if I had a big enough place, one of the following full size interiors;

Space Station 5 from 2001, including video booth and Hilton desk.
Clavius briefing room from 2001.
Beyond the infinite bedroom from, yes you’ve guessed it, 2001.
Bridge of the Nostromo with kitchen area.

Last edited:
I would have the full refinery from Alien built professionally and suspended from the ceiling of my new home.

Also, if I had a big enough place, one of the following full size interiors;

Space Station 5 from 2001, including video booth and Hilton desk.
Clavius briefing room from 2001.
Beyond the infinite bedroom from, yes you’ve guessed it, 2001.
Bridge of the Nostromo with kitchen area.

There we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d want the original Rudolph and Santa puppets, original B9 robot suit, TOS hero phaser and communicator, TOS Klingon D7, the motion picture Enterprise refit model, and Vaders ANH faceplate.

The TOS Enterprise would be my grail, but sitting on public display at the Smithsonian is the best place I can think of for it to be.

My list really shows my age.

Almost forgot to post here. Let see Batmobile all of them!! Updated DeLorean, Mad Max Ford Falcon, Koenigsegg Jesko and the Dodge Turbo Interceptor from the movie Wraith!!

Turbo 1.jpg
Turbo 2.jpg

I’d want the original Rudolph and Santa puppets, original B9 robot suit, TOS hero phaser and communicator, TOS Klingon D7, the motion picture Enterprise refit model, and Vaders ANH faceplate.

The TOS Enterprise would be my grail, but sitting on public display at the Smithsonian is the best place I can think of for it to be.

My list really shows my age.
Jeff Bezos ended up with the movie refit Enterprise that ended with the Star Trek VI paint job. If I remember correctly it's on display in Amazon's headquarters lobby. Even with a billion it would take a lot more than it's worth to get it from him.

I can't believe it's not in a case!! No ropes around it? I'd probably get fired, I'd have to touch it at least once!!

I can't believe it's not in a case!! No ropes around it? I'd probably get fired, I'd have to touch it at least once!!

I thought the same thing. I think it's in Washington State. If I can get up there for visiting friends I want to see if it's open to the public so I could see it.

I love questions like these and glad to have a thread to be more prop specific.

Honestly, I would go full hog and have an entire site that houses full size replicas of all the TARDIS console room interiors, all linked with era specific corridors. It'd be a mammoth undertaking, what not having many of the originals available to purchase obviously, but rewarding nonetheless. It'd be much in the vein of ScarfWearer and his full size 70s interior room at his home and of course, Alan with his Whoseum.

#propgoals

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back