Japanese "Worldcon" Blade Runner blaster

borat.jpg

Crazy to think that Karl's little flapping butterfly wings caused this worldwide tsunami. Who knew such an influential fellow was among us??

Cool! I wonder if this is the so called "Licensed Japanese Replica" I had been hearing about? Thanks for sharing this Jason. I can not get enough of the different versions of this gun....ever :)

From the look of that weblink, it seems the slotted screw-head is an option to Weaver knob.

BTW: in you layout of the parts, you have the CA trigger in front when in fact it should be the S&W trigger in the front. Just so you don't screw it up ;)

I tried to import them when I was thanked for my help;

The cost would be around $400.00 USD, retail would be MORE than my BUILT Plastic and Metal version, and it is a funky kit to build.

I was hopeing for injected kit price, but it seems to be a hand cast model.

RIch

Good lookin' kit, Jason!

Great pics too! Nobody ever says thanks for pics, anymore.

Thanks

I said thank you for sharing them :p :)

I like the concept of how they used the nuts instead of tapping the screws. Not accuarate, but simplifies it for the less advanced model builder. Less potential for stripped screws and ruined models.

I think everybody who makes a version of this gun using Karl's picks needs to send one to Karl gratis'.

Ironicly it often seems when good pics of a hero prop show up, the prop loses its mystique, but in this case I think it still has a lot still going on.

Thanks again Jason.

Andy

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back