Luke's landspeeder

jusdrewit

Sr Member
Any options out there or best to wait for Round2 to rerelease it? Does anyone have any information on that? Sadly the Revell kit is way over inflated as is the Black series One. Any help?

I would love to see an acurate kit of Luke's speeder. I stalked ebay and picked up a used black series one and did a repaint to get by till something better comes along.

Robert:)

Well great minds think alike ... I just acquired this Vintage Collection Landspeeder :

Landspeeder-04.jpg

Landspeeder-05.jpg

I loved the weathering stripes on the front of the hood on this particular sample.

Robert McLain do you have some pictures?

Chaïm

Excellent ... now I'm pondering if I should upgrade mine with a more accurate paintjob ... perhaps some more research, before I do ;)

Chaïm

If you have access to a 3D printer, there are a nice set of files at the Imperial Print Hub store on Etsy.

E
Yeah I definitely have considered that as an option!

Well great minds think alike ... I just acquired this Vintage Collection Landspeeder :

View attachment 1815304

View attachment 1815305

I loved the weathering stripes on the front of the hood on this particular sample.

Robert McLain do you have some pictures?

Chaïm
Very nice! Great minds do think alike :)

I would love to see an accurate kit of Luke's speeder. I stalked ebay and picked up a used black series one and did a repaint to get by till something better comes along.

Robert:)
Nice, I've been eyeballing some used Black series ones too. Proportion wise, they are pretty accurate like the BS snowspeeder right?

The game Star Wars Legion has a pretty nice looking landspeeder. While I don't personally have that kit, I have a bunch of other Legion stuff and the models are all exceptionally nice for what is, at its core, a table top game.

The game Star Wars Legion has a pretty nice looking landspeeder. While I don't personally have that kit, I have a bunch of other Legion stuff and the models are all exceptionally nice for what is, at its core, a table top game.
Interesting I'll look it up. Off hand do you know the scale of it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back