NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Hi all

I spoke with 1 company today who i`ve been trying to sweet talk for 2 weeks - initially she was after $150 a pair - today she tells me she will be getting these next week - she sent me a picture of the nike mags (the same pic as Air posted up - the one with the 2 mags lying on there sides)

I was all happy and pleased, and then she dropped a bombshell, she said they would be charging $400 - very very angry - I told her the average price would be $150, but she told me that they wont make a profit selling them for that.

Very angry, I still have a few more companys and want to try and hook everyone up with a reliable company, if not, please forgive me, but i`ll try.

I feel as if I will lose out :-/

As for the pictures, those ones Air posted are the ones everyone will be receiving.

Take care

Hi all

I spoke with 1 company today who i`ve been trying to sweet talk for 2 weeks - initially she was after $150 a pair - today she tells me she will be getting these next week - she sent me a picture of the nike mags (the same pic as Air posted up - the one with the 2 mags lying on there sides)

I was all happy and pleased, and then she dropped a bombshell, she said they would be charging $400 - very very angry - I told her the average price would be $150, but she told me that they wont make a profit selling them for that.

Very angry, I still have a few more companys and want to try and hook everyone up with a reliable company, if not, please forgive me, but i`ll try.

I feel as if I will lose out :-/

As for the pictures, those ones Air posted are the ones everyone will be receiving.

Take care

Website?

Yeah, I spoke with a company a week ago that wanted 500 for them. Though they claimed it was because the shoes were 100% copies of the 2011s.

Pfff.

Hi MrBathingApe

I have only contacted her through msn - I know she`s a proper company, because she could have had many chances of scamming me, but she didnt.

Im just angry that she has quoted such a ridiculous price - Does anyone think that these companys will be selling these for a good while, or will this be a limited release.

I`ll keep everyone up to date on how i get on with the other companys.

Take care all

Hi MrBathingApe

I have only contacted her through msn - I know she`s a proper company, because she could have had many chances of scamming me, but she didnt.

Im just angry that she has quoted such a ridiculous price - Does anyone think that these companys will be selling these for a good while, or will this be a limited release.

I`ll keep everyone up to date on how i get on with the other companys.

Take care all

It's difficult to say... apparently they think profit margins are too low if they charge under $500 or even $400. I also think this shoe is a headache to construct for them.

I wonder if all pre-orders are accounted for. Those that got in early are lucky. These could actually come out better than the factory sample.

One more

9e3amy7a.jpg

Pitbull, you rock! :thumbsup

These are great shots, and I'm sure they'll help others as well.

Looking at pics of the RD Mags just makes me want to mod these v2s even more when they finally arrive. Like right now I'm thinking about modding the top cuff and the thumb pulls to make them more accurate.

...You're a terrible influence. (Terribly great that is :lol )

-Nick

Dude they are CHINESE. English is not their native language. It has nothing to do with their intelligence unless you speak fluent Chinese as well as English in which case you wouldn't be having these communication issues.

The way they operate their business, website and the lack of upfront communication has absolutely nothing to do with language barriers. I'm sorry, but this DOES signify incompetence, which by the way is not synonymous with "intelligence" anyway, so your post means nothing

Anyone else find themselves staring at the pics saying "Soon you will be mine....allllll mine" :lol I kind of wish we didnt know about them until available for purchase, it wouldnt make this wait seem so stretched out!

Anyone else find themselves staring at the pics saying "Soon you will be mine....allllll mine" :lol I kind of wish we didnt know about them until available for purchase, it wouldnt make this wait seem so stretched out!

I def. have to agree with you. :lol I've been saying "damn I can't wait for my Mags, i'm gonna wear them to all the car shows" hahaha

There are so many posts to read every time I look at this thread.... did I miss something bad? Is shoesbagonsale still safe? I placed an order with them a couple days ago, but haven't fullfilled the paypal "invite" yet. Something tells me to hold off on sending the money.

People found the replica Nike Air Mags in an album of a site called exportclothes.us earlier in the summer. So people learned that the replicas were in fact being made or at least in development. Of course, that site also used the stock photos of the 2011s and had no idea how the replicas will look like. After the site received a massive amount of inquiries, they took the photos down. But after talking to them, they confirmed that they will be sold on their site with the caveat of not knowing at what price point; therefore eliminating the notion of pre-orders.

There are so many posts to read every time I look at this thread.... did I miss something bad? Is shoesbagonsale still safe? I placed an order with them a couple days ago, but haven't fullfilled the paypal "invite" yet. Something tells me to hold off on sending the money.

They're still holding a pair for you even though you didn't send your payment?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back