Off World BSG Blaster!

seeing that this blaster can be loaded that way
I'm curious as to why the special effects dept that
made the original blasters for the show did not think
of that method for reloading. Which is why they went to the
automatic pistol in the following season, correct

I have one of matts blasters, and Its great....

TK648

Yeah the supporting of recasters (n)thumbsdown

Too bad some people have not learned from being members here that recasting sucks and people who support the theft from great artists like Matt is totally unacceptable.

I don't think anyone was supporting recasters, I thought and still think it was a cool video of a sweet piece. If they recast that then yes, shame on them, i don't think anyone really wants to buy one knowing what we know now.

Soo, does QMX stll have the license for all things BSG? And, if so, how can Offworld even have a product, (much less be scamming Matsuo's work)?

MIM are nothing but recasters, i'm not sure the relation of offworld to them, maybe its just another name they use to sell there stuff, but recasting something of matt's is horrible, his pieces are the most incredble i've ever seen!

Wow , I was excited for a second, and after reading/re reading these threads what a train wreck. Wasn't the Offworld guy a member here ?

Last edited:
I ordered one from Matt not long ago -- he just got it done...it does not have an airsoft inside of it, though. I'll post pics once I get it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back