Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paper prop Thread

Posted in the Office Space thread, but I'll file it here too- the TPS memo!

TPSMemo2.jpg

I've got it right here...

TPSMemo1.jpg

InitechTPSMemoG.gif

Thanks to Wackychimp - Photobucket squished it.

And yes, it was a pain deciphering the text!

Enjoy!
C.

So, what do we got here? A little Vesper Lynd business card get together? :lol I guess you can never have enough, so here is another one...

Once again i post for Laubi, who still has no account here. He also made a very nice Vesper Lynd Business card, that you can find here:
http://www.w4c4rxr93.homepage.t-onl...le/Vesper-Lynd-Business-Card_by-Laubi_new.pdf

teaser2.jpg

And here is his original thread (For all you german speaking folks)
http://www.propschmiede.de/viewtopic.php?p=4369#4369

Sorry, YenChih Lin but your card is not very accurate. Your phone numbers, the email address and the web address are wrong .... :angel

Yeah, bear in mind that I only got that screencap - scrap mine - ich verneige mich vor dir
notworthy2.gif
Laubi, wo haste den Screencap her :redface??. Na ja, zumindest versuche immer mein Bestes zu geben, was Genauigkeit angeht... :thumbsup

Might someone actully post the card from that link. I just can't seem to download it.....

Regards
TAZ

Here's some for the Family Guy fans;

Peter's favorite brew, Pawtucket Ale

For the can

PAWTUCKETALECANcopy.jpg

For the 40oz

pawtucket-ALE-40oz.jpg

And for the bottle (may need to be resized depending on the bottle you use)

pawtucket-ALE-bottle.jpg

Enjoy.

-Fred

Lookie what I got here, some nice treasure i be saying!

The Pirates of The Carribean Chest of Cortez, Jack's Compass and Dead Mans Chest, which you can print out and glue together to make it!

Enjoy!

EDIT: WOOT! I just found this

EDIT2: OMFG i just keep finding gooides, here's a Tardis for you all

Last edited:

I just made this, based on HD screenshots and different auctions, Jurassic Park ID Dennis Nedry
7067519.jpeg

Just a little note, all the ID's in the film are the same so if you want a blank one where you can put the photo of your favorite character or something just PM me^^

Last edited:

Photobucket squished it.
C.

I found a preference in Photobucket that doesn't constrain the width and height. The max you can do is 1024x768 so it will shrink it to fit.

You can choose 1 meg and it will not constrain the proportions.

FB

Here is the letter Forrest Gump got from Apple after he invested in them
1460280.jpeg

Hey Henriko,

Cool prop, but you may just want to make a few spelling/grammar changes (I don't know how they looked on the original prop, but if you want to idealize it...)

After "Dear investor", there should be a "," as well as a space between the greeting and the first sentence.

In the fourth line, it should be "industry was thought to be a folly. ".

Fifth line "foresight", no "," before the and.

Seventh line "industry" and "rewarded you with".

Eighth line "history".

and in the tenth line, "notably".

I hope you don't take this as anything else other than the helpful post it was meant to be. I realize not everyone's first language is english, so I just want to help you make the best prop you can.

-Fred

Well, I have a couple random requests if anyone is looking for inspiration.

While its not the first movie you would think of for props, the Eviction Notices in RENT stick out in my mind

rent-evictionnotice.jpg

These are the things that are getting burned and thrown out of the windows in the opening street sequence:

rent-burningevictionnotice.jpg

Also, in the same scene, there are posters all over advertiseing Maureen's show (Benny is ripping these off the walls)

rent-maureenposters.jpg

Anyways, yeah, its kind of random, but what can I say, RENT is a guilty pleasure of mine :$

I know this is a really old post, but I was still wondering if any of you paper prop WIZARDS could take a crack at this.

I made this card for my own collection. It isn't accurate but good enough for me.

Reason I say that is because I am not 100% accurate myself!:lol

GB1.jpg

Sorry if this has been already covered here, or in the old thread, but at the request of my girlfriend, and some friend, I finally saw V for Vendetta. I would really like to print up some replicas of Natalie's (can't think of her characters name) ID from the movie. I was just wandering if anyone here has posted a printable version.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back