Ramseyprops Issues?

I tried to look at fb for Ramsey however it looks like it’s site that haven’t had anything on them for years. Maybe he no longer on them cause of how many people he screwed over?

I find him anywhere. No fb or I should say current one, nothing on eBay or Esty. I guess he doesn’t have his business any more. Hopefully no else is going through this

Will the law get involved? Looks like he ghosted most of you. How many of you are there? You paid 200 a diary right
Some more than others depending on shipping distance, customs / taxes, etc, but more or less ~200. I don’t think the police would get involved because no law has effectively been broken. Our money has been “taken,” but then returned to us, or, otherwise, can be returned to us following proper procedures in place at our venue of choice should we so choose. Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and even PayPal (as long as you don’t do friends and family) all have similar safeguards in place to prevent simple theft. Our money goes into the third party’s hands, and the seller only gets that money when the buyer receives the item. It effectively sits in escrow until receipt is confirmed, then the transfer takes place, so it’s not a case of Ramsey deliberately misleading or stealing our money; he never would have gotten it without a product sent.

All that said, even if we could prove he took our money, it’s only $200. Money is subjective to a point, so what’s a lot for one may be pocket change to another, but, at least in the US, you’d likely get laughed out of a court room (and incur much larger legal expenses in the process) than the diary—and the trouble—it’s even worth.

I just hope, despite the blowback this will cause, that RP and his family are okay. It’s quite an odd situation and abrupt to boot. I can’t be 100% certain, but am fairly sure, he didn’t do any of this on purpose.

Some more than others depending on shipping distance, customs / taxes, etc, but more or less ~200. I don’t think the police would get involved because no law has effectively been broken. Our money has been “taken,” but then returned to us, or, otherwise, can be returned to us following proper procedures in place at our venue of choice should we so choose. Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and even PayPal (as long as you don’t do friends and family) all have similar safeguards in place to prevent simple theft. Our money goes into the third party’s hands, and the seller only gets that money when the buyer receives the item. It effectively sits in escrow until receipt is confirmed, then the transfer takes place, so it’s not a case of Ramsey deliberately misleading or stealing our money; he never would have gotten it without a product sent.

All that said, even if we could prove he took our money, it’s only $200. Money is subjective to a point, so what’s a lot for one may be pocket change to another, but, at least in the US, you’d likely get laughed out of a court room (and incur much larger legal expenses in the process) than the diary—and the trouble—it’s even worth.

I just hope, despite the blowback this will cause, that RP and his family are okay. It’s quite an odd situation and abrupt to boot. I can’t be 100% certain, but am fairly sure, he didn’t do any of this on purpose.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back