Real Terminator Endo Skull???

For most adult males, wouldn't they be exoballs?

glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

If there were indeed skulls made as gifts at some point, following the release of the film, those would be classified as replicas as well. This was just something I was told, so I have not verified it.

I could not personally match the skull sold at auction to any images in the film, The Terminator, and The Winston Effect book makes no mention of any metal skulls made for the film. Those shots in the film that I made HD screencaps from - there are a number of differences between the skulls seen in those caps compared with the skull offered on eBay.

Given the budget restraints of the first film, I can't think of any reason why there would be such significant differences between any two skulls made for the film.

Jason

Coincidentally, there is a new listing on eBay for an Endo skull (not metal) that is said to have been a Winston Christmas gift:

LINK

I was told that Stan Winston gave each of his employees a copy of the skull straight from the original movie mold for Christmas presents one year.
I haven't had a chance to compare photos yet.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back