Reforged Rey Graflex Lightsaber Built from Star Wars Ep IX

Bubuks Garage

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One of the built that i enjoyed so much. The hilt was a mash up of TGS upper shell and KR Sabers TROS kit, KR Sabers blade holder (standard), Proffie v2.2 built, 28mm bass speaker.

Fully metal chasis built that I custom designed and machined. Instead of going just for 'welding mark', I made a lighting window from the 'welding mark' where the accent pixel lights from the chasis shines through.

Currently, I'm designing a switch cover to add some more details and hide the hideous exposed wire from the switches. So for now, enjoy !!

Attachments

• 249333937_261778815893336_4257401695811612315_n.mp4
    878.9 KB
  • 249334204_120785160374829_7769688359419095706_n.mp4
    1.1 MB
I’m not into anything other than OT stuff, but you did a nice job on this. Cool interpretation.

Well, wannawanga provided the stencil for this. Made the work a lot easier. Haha. All i do was go crazy with dremel making holes and scars, plus painting.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Trent never made a stencil like this?
I thought I read somewhere that he and KR Sabers collaborate on the project. But I might be wrong tho.

Edit: My bad, it was not Trooper Trent, it was wannawanga that collaborate with KR Sabers.

I thought I read somewhere that he and KR Sabers collaborate on the project. But I might be wrong tho.

Edit: My bad, it was not Trooper Trent, it was wannawanga that collaborate with KR Sabers.
Correct, Roy did those stencils. Roy also does the stencils for the MPP emitter

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back