Shop happening's

Okay Friends, I finely got everthing figured out got lots to share I have so many projects happening, I have taken the Grimlen back to the shop started fixing all the detail on all the places he came together. With all the detail done it is now ready for primer. I put him on the joe shelf to show how huge he is I could see him in my mind grabing a joe and eating him. Here he is Enjoy
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
Okay friends seems like I have made another error I feel like I have already shared these pics I am not sure let me get the detail pic on here Then my next post here in a bit will be the rite stuff sorry up and down taking care of wifey I feel lost some where so Thanks guys for all the kind words and likes much needed be back in a bit Thanks

Those Pics above are just joints being filled then I come back and really detail all this so these pics are still on my phone I will load them later so how about just some shop happenings I will come back with the Grimlen I dont guess I transfered them to the puter yet. Sorry so here we go Enjoy
IMG_0163.JPG
this area is all transformed this is my lath area sanding area cutting area also shaping area
IMG_0164.JPG
Yep everything is mobile can move some stuff around with the wheels
IMG_0165.JPG
This is the Tai predator I am converting and making statues with a nice detailed base movable cannon 30 inches tall big once finishe but ran out of materal so this project sits in the balance waiting it turn once again I will also show this from the other side
IMG_0166.JPG
all that wood on the floor becomes a toy box for the grand boys and there is that poor fellow back there shelfed awaiting anorther day when I sit down and finish it
IMG_0172.JPG
I made this for my grand boys and can hold neca figures and one of them has a big collection
IMG_0171.JPG
Yep I have 3 sets cast at the moment I need 3 upper bodys cast up to get this project going again which I will share the build of these statuesOkay this is the joes and my drone which I had to repair after a mishap and this is new to my room Grimlen is sitting rite there where the drone is rite behind me atm and this is a bit of room fun most of this stuff hasbeen out in the shop being modified some how like scuba steve here he comes
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
Okay these are co2 carts modified into scuba tanks
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
R2 and drone being charged on the pc looks like some of my meds
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG
Old wibur and a eye that I made he was made from a clay that I make and it get super hard its a head on a stick Thanks guys I will get this pic transfer figured out and share some of the Grimlen detailing pics and the one with him on the joe table its not really a shelf more shop happenings happining Thanks Guys for the likes lots more fun happening stay tuned a Grimlen is on the loose Thanks

Okay Friends, Another day in the shop and another project almost finished a hiking stick I will have to get some pics of this very cool, Thanks guys for the likes and comments keeps me making so I did figure out the pic thing I hadn't down loaded the detailing of the Grimlen joints but I have it all now and a size to the joes Here we go Enjoy
IMG_0208 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0209 - Copy.JPG
He is about to turn around and grab up ajoe and eat one.
IMG_0210 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0211 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG
Yep the above pic is before detail I just wanted to get them all filled then come back and detail, This clay is some super stuff I love it you guys need to try it. This clay is 2 part resin and hardner and is toolable with water and water clean up and can get very thin great for mods. So the Grimlen as well as the duck await paint also this other project finished today is as well , still might do a bit more work on it so its almost finished. Wow lots going on in the shop and things happening. I thank you Guys for following my crazy quest and Thanks for the likes keeps me kicking. Thanks

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes. So now I am making over time a series of walking sticks and canes. I want to do a centenial series and figured out a concept but what I was looking at was a black and white ink drawing in a mag. and after looking at real pics of a eagle I come to see the head is not really rite so I will use this stick as trade bate at the flee market. my next stick will follow the same concept but the eagle's mouth will be open. So here is some more happenings in the old shop Enjoy also I will get the head rite on the next one you can't put wood back once you remove it. Enjoy.
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
Okay Guys, I have been studying the batmobile concept of making this and this build will be beginning here soon figuring things out on getting this sitting rite in front of me so this quest is about to begin I also will have many things in progress and be sharing it this moment the duck sits out there in the old shop getting painted looking nice, So just to say wifey is doing fair she has a collapsed part of the remaining lung and her difram is parilized making it hard for her to catch her breath been busy with her as well. stay tuned lots more happening in the shop. Thanks All

Okay Friends, been busy painting on the duck, along with studying this batmobile build the pedd;e car will just be restored also will be building the tv batmobile from nothing. So I have been studying this concept as well. I have pics of the duck I will share but I have to take wifey to the dr in the morning, got to get ready for this trip 1 hour away so we got to get up early. The duck is looking real and close to being finished. I have a greimlen to paint along the way lots of airbrush work on this project which I will share as well. I have been trying to decide which model will be next on the bench the bodys on all the modifed cars will need airbrushed as well. Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments keeps me making lots more happening in the old shop so stay tuned bout got a duck Thanks

Okay Friends, Yep been busy in the shop running to dr visits, So friends I now got the duck all painted and is now up for sale. also am getting close to starting to get this concept out of my head and into reality. The duck looks nice also just messing around and have some small projects I am playing with. So Guys Thanks for the likes and comments much needed and this duck was once a block of wood Enjoy
IMG_0222 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
Okay Yep Guys alot of small lines thesse are called vermications now the duck is finished sat on a shelf for so long like that other creature you see in the back ground from time to time. The pen is something I use all the time and the models are something I will mess with as I pull this batmobile concept of construction out of my head really am ready to start this build I do have some other materials needed. Thanks Guys for all the support keeps me making Enjoy Thanks

Okay Friends, been busy in the shop and with wifey. So i've been working on the yellow fever drag coupe its coming along, which I will share also have my concept in mind and together on the batmobile build just got to get a few elements rounded up to make this happen some material I have some I don't. this thing is going to be crazy and hopefully will all come around which it should. Thanks Guys for the likes and comments keeps me a making will have some pics of the drag car build here soon bout to be airbrushing a body yellow we shall see stay tuned lots happening in the old shop more stuff to make some from kits other stuff from nothing just gathered stuff Thanks

Okay Friends, another busy day in the shop. So this little model is kicking my butt, so many ways to build this little coupe but I am getting close all these extra parts will come in handy for detail of some type on another build down the way. I have the 2 dirt cars yet to build and also another 1 12th lotus 49b the red one I also have a semi to build as well then the cars will be completed the other cars will have to wait cause I am getting ready to start this other big project. I will have to break out a BSG kit or 2 might be 3 just to have a model going. So I got the body all airbrushed a nice yellow matches the box art, all I need to do is finish it up. In the morning another road trip and as this trip happens I am going after supplys for the batmobile project. once home I will finish this little car Thanks a bunch Guys for all the likes and comments love it and it gives me fuel to keep making so here is a bit of some shop happenings Enjoy
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG
IMG_0235.JPG
Okay Friends, I don't like how the hood does on this kit I wish it was all whole and I am out of putty so I got it nice and tight as far as instrutions these was not very good so I sat there and had to figure things out mostly because of all the ways this model can be built. I do like this little coupe I also built the acme one years ago and this model didn't have instrutions at all and this car is 1/18th scale I will share a pic of it I liked the pre primed body on this kit and left it in primed body also it is diecast nice model. I will share this car all finished and some build along the way Thanks Guys again for all the comments and likes Thanks

Okay Friends, So today was all about wifey she is bout to have to go to rehab cause her diafram is parilized and she is having a hard time getting a good breath in. She is tough as nails though and will come along. I did go shopping for supplys for the next crazy quest and just about ready to get started. I will finish this drag coupe up the dirt cars will be once again shelfed for a bit but I will be working on some kind of sifi kit. I forgot to get a pic of the dicast coupe but I thought I would share some model fun just getting the time to build them all. I would also like to pick up some photo etched parts for biggest part of these models. I Thank you guys for the likes and comments helps me stay on course. So here is a bit of model fun and this is whats not in storage I have to many to keep here along with a bunch of house stuff Here ya go Guys Enjoy
IMG_0236.JPG
Yep I forgot I still have a Grimlen needing some paint. all in time
IMG_0237.JPG
I do love me some BSG
IMG_0238.JPG
That honda p2 robot is getting kinda rare hard one to find I got 2 and built one for a friend and still have this one I tryed to find another one with out any outcome.
IMG_0239.JPG
I built the green lotus now for the red one and a friend gave me the semi
IMG_0240.JPG
Okay other than the p2 and semi wifey got me all the other models and she wants to get me more I told her to hold off cause all the ones in the storage she forgot about all those kits. So Guys I will finish up the drag coupe then its time to get busy on this next crazy quest as said lots happening in the old shop stay tuned more happenings coming Thanks

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes and comments very much needed, so today was just a bit of finishing but mostly piddleing thinking about this next project. Got the drag coupe all finished and have some to share on this also the 1/18th scale drag coupe from acme models all dicast well only the body got some pics of that one as well along with the 1/25th drag coupe Enjoy
IMG_0241.JPG
yep that gap is really jumping at ya should have fixed it one day I might.
IMG_0242.JPG
I think I might detail the grill
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
Okay the gray coupe came out from the old shop some time ago acme I don't know if they still make this kit or not. I don't build many car models I stick with scifi. As this next quest starts to take some kind of form, I will pull out a model to pick at as I build this big model. Yep something from nothing is how this is happening. So with that said lots of stuff happening in the old shop stay tuned getting busy Thanks

I see you liked about everything I've said all at once. At least 16 of them....then this trophy award pops up for the reactions.
Just thought it was kinda funny.
Now if we could only turn those little awards into real money....we'd all be hitting each others like buttons....lol.

award.jpg

I see you liked about everything I've said all at once. At least 16 of them....then this trophy award pops up for the reactions.
Just thought it was kinda funny.
Now if we could only turn those little awards into real money....we'd all be hitting each others like buttons....lol.

View attachment 1695953
For Sure Friend, I didn't know I was likeing your stuff but You are a heck of a builder as well I just built that model but mine has the tented windows. It is in this thread not the build but some finished pics of the Falcon mpc kit I picked up some time ago been collecting dust still sealed in the box. If I buy a model its going to get built some time or another yes like your project for sure super job Thanks Friend

Okay Friends, Yep been some shop happenings. Okay I have been working on this little piddle around kind of thing that has been going on for a bit now so I took some picks as it happens this little guy has traveled far now he will reside inside a life support chamber still thinking this guy up as I work at it. I haven't downloaded the pics just yet but this has been a cool thing to make and still gathering parts for the chamber which I will do some lighting on. I have been on a quest for chamber parts. I have to do some tool repair put a new blade in the scroll saw and fix the tail stock on the lathe which I will work at in the morning. Then back to this project in a tube chamber. Pics are coming on all these crazy shop happenings Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments much needed Thanks

For Sure Friend, I didn't know I was likeing your stuff but You are a heck of a builder as well I just built that model but mine has the tented windows. It is in this thread not the build but some finished pics of the Falcon mpc kit I picked up some time ago been collecting dust still sealed in the box. If I buy a model its going to get built some time or another yes like your project for sure super job Thanks Friend
Thanks. Pretty sure the Falcon is the most build model around the world...and a good reason for that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back