Spacebobs Blasters

Hi everyone
The E11D has seen a lot more work but as all the previous pics disappeared I knew I'd have to fix them before updating more.

It's a little further along but still not finished

I bought a 3d printer to make a k3po and as I could not work out how to scratch the stock butt i modified a found file to make it a bit better and then thought well might as well print more bits inc the laser sight under the barrel and the cylinders :)

It's still mostly metal and very heavy. It feels great. I have painted more than this but still need to take pics.

Thought I'd post this pic as I was here and on the subject of the 3D printing lark...

The E22 and the AT-ACT helmet are from the amazing Sean Fields, (Free!) files. They are both heavily modified post printing to make them more accurate.
The scout blaster, Jyn blaster, detonator and Obi saber are all from thingiverse.

The gonks are my own very first 3D models and I have posted the files on thingiverse too :)

Hi, Spacebob. What do you mean by the Coke bottle lens? It’s a little hard to tell from the pics, but did you use a glass or plexiglass lens in the eyepiece of the scope?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back