Walking Dead Rick Jacket

i completely see what you’re saying. Did suzhadi respond with anything?
Yes they respond. I can return this jacket and will get a new one. This time I told them clearly that I wanted the collar to have the same color and texture as in the picture from fangrimes. I'll write to them again tomorrow to make sure they get it right this time. The collar texture and color are very important for me on this jacket. When they are wrong like on the jacket i received then its a complete other jacket for me and it destroys the unique look from the Jacket.

Yes they respond. I can return this jacket and will get a new one. This time I told them clearly that I wanted the collar to have the same color and texture as in the picture from fangrimes. I'll write to them again tomorrow to make sure they get it right this time. The collar texture and color are very important for me on this jacket. When they are wrong like on the jacket i received then its a complete other jacket for me and it destroys the unique look from the Jacket.
dude i could NOT agree more with you. That is a very important thing to me as well. i’ve already spent 250$ on a garbage version of the jacket years ago from a random company, so i want to make sure this one has the majority of the details perfect. For me personally, i feel like the collar is 90% of the battle with these replicas. It’s such a cool and unique look because of the way Eulyn Womble shortened and reshaped it. The thickness of the fur to me is also EXTREMELY important to be accurately replicated. What a lot of brands don’t really get is ricks collar was not that thick at all. To me , it being thick absolutely ruins the look

dude i could NOT agree more with you. That is a very important thing to me as well. i’ve already spent 250$ on a garbage version of the jacket years ago from a random company, so i want to make sure this one has the majority of the details perfect. For me personally, i feel like the collar is 90% of the battle with these replicas. It’s such a cool and unique look because of the way Eulyn Womble shortened and reshaped it. The thickness of the fur to me is also EXTREMELY important to be accurately replicated. What a lot of brands don’t really get is ricks collar was not that thick at all. To me , it being thick absolutely ruins the look
Yeah the thickness is also a important thing. The only thing i didnt need is that the collar is asymmetrical. I dont know it looks a littlebit weird for me and than there is the fact that i couldnt found any Picture of rick wearing the jacket where you can noticeable see that the collar is asymmetrical. But thats only my opinion. At the end everyone should get the jacket the way they imagine it and where they are happy with it.

Last edited:
the thing is i a lot of companies (including suzahdi probably look at a bunch of reference photos not realizing that they’re different jackets. for example, the jacket 1 has suzahdi thickness to the collar
F0F29146-6506-4AF7-80BE-0BA920D7CCF5.jpeg

9B53EF26-3F63-4015-B2D5-3E40239BFF2C.jpeg

while jacket 2 and 3 have much thinner collars

Attachments

• CA5DF2BC-C168-4519-A13B-D910C291773E.jpeg
    CA5DF2BC-C168-4519-A13B-D910C291773E.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
  • C97288AC-76E7-458B-84CA-2B49EE55D2D9.jpeg
    C97288AC-76E7-458B-84CA-2B49EE55D2D9.jpeg
    515.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 6A8AFD1B-68D1-4534-8B6A-0155E23AA092.png
    6A8AFD1B-68D1-4534-8B6A-0155E23AA092.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 9F73777F-4567-4F0D-991E-FA9835793DAD.png
    9F73777F-4567-4F0D-991E-FA9835793DAD.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 46
Yep thats the point. Its not only one jacket. Rick had 3 jackets 2 in size medium and one in size large to my knowledge. But the jacket they send me has a complete different color and texture as the original Ugg collar. I buyed a jacket back in 2016 from another company and the collar looks more like the original than that one from suzahdi. I ask them before i ordered the jacket how my jacket will look like and i sended them a picture of the jacket from fangrimes and they said that this is the currently material they use for the jacket. Because of this i didnt gave them any specific instructions. If my jacket would look like the one from fangrimes i would be very happy with the jacket i got. So now i hope the second one will fullfill my expectations. Suzahdi replied to me that they send me pictures of the collar material before they start making my new jacket.

Yes, my jacket has a completely different texture of wool than yours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-13-01-19-00-00_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-01-19-00-00_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Yep. This is what the collar should look like for me. This would be perfect for me.
I was also a little disappointed with suzahdi. I asked for a double seam on the cuffs, but they ignored it. I also asked to make the cuffs the same length as the UGG jacket, but the length was shorter

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_012620.jpg
    IMG_20240413_012620.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
I was also a little disappointed with suzahdi. I asked for a double seam on the cuffs, but they ignored it. I also asked to make the cuffs the same length as the UGG jacket, but the length was shorter
Sad to hear about that mate. I dont know why suzahdi offers specific instructions and then they don't implement it. Youre jacket looks very sick. This is the one i hoped i get it too.

Yeah the thickness is also an important thing. The only thing i didnt need is that the collar is asymmetrical. I dont know it looks a littlebit weird for me and than there is the fact that i couldnt found any Picture of rick wearing the jacket where you can noticeable see that the collar is asymmetrical. But thats only my opinion. At the end everyone should get the jacket the way they imagine it and where they are happy with it.
right, i agree with that. The asymmetry on jacket #3 is not supposed to be an extreme thing anyways. it’s just one of those things that you notice and it makes the jacket unique and cool. but yes, you can tell them to make it symmetrical for you! Let me know what they say about the texture of the fur

The texture on jacket that fangrimes has looks great.

1712974386641.png

1712974405374.png

i don’t understand why there’s looks the way it does. I thought they said they used the exact kind that was on the UGG. Strange
I've never seen them say that, just "real toledo like on Rick's jacket!"
But then again, they also call their jacket "Screen Accurate" which is physically impossible lol.

oh okay, yeah i guess i just had assumed since they used the term “just like ricks jacket” that it meant it would be the same material and texture

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back