Where to get ps4/ps5 chest spider / symbol?

chimpz33

Looking to get like a rubber spider symbol to put onto the advanced suit from the games, and the glove pieces as well. But I'm not sure where I'd buy that and be able to get it in the right size. Or im not sure if theres a better way to do it.
I just dont want it be flat spandex right. Please let me know what my options are

Looking to get like a rubber spider symbol to put onto the advanced suit from the games, and the glove pieces as well. But I'm not sure where I'd buy that and be able to get it in the right size. Or im not sure if theres a better way to do it.
I just dont want it be flat spandex right. Please let me know what my options are
Dragon skin is how most cosplayers add dimension to their PS4 Advanced suit. Take a look on YouTube, there are some good tutorials.

It involves using Puff Paint around the edge to creat a barrier before pouring Dragon Skin Silicone into the center to creat a clear, dimensional spider.

you could try Tjacks emblem he sell it as a full rubber kit forearm, hand piece back emblem you know that kinda stuff all in one they are made from urethane and have accurate embedded textures which is a positive over dragon skin as is the fact it will feel nicer yet dragon skin is much shinier and adheres better to the fabric, so when it comes down to it you have the choice of more accuracy or more durability.

you could try Tjacks emblem he sell it as a full rubber kit forearm, hand piece back emblem you know that kinda stuff all in one they are made from urethane and have accurate embedded textures which is a positive over dragon skin as is the fact it will feel nicer yet dragon skin is much shinier and adheres better to the fabric, so when it comes down to it you have the choice of more accuracy or more durability.
it tookk a while to find the exact page but looks interesting. But sorry I cant tell from what you wrote haha , which version is nicer and which is more durable?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back