TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man COSTUME. TMP. Armor FINISHED Painted. Page 1.

Fantastic work, I just keep on coming back for more, hows the visibility? I notcied last night whilst watching Iron Man that when Tony Stark is holding the MK2 Faceplate, the strip above the eyes looks like its a different material, almost mirrored lense, so maybe the actor sees out of that part

Fantastic work, I just keep on coming back for more, hows the visibility? I notcied last night whilst watching Iron Man that when Tony Stark is holding the MK2 Faceplate, the strip above the eyes looks like its a different material, almost mirrored lense, so maybe the actor sees out of that part

Well it can be, but the i get the feeling that they cgi it for the movie.
I belive he saw under the eyes once they were lit up because the neck is so high.

Anyway i think the eyes with mirror lense work well. You wont se anything light up in daylight anyway...

Well, everyone has already said it, but your work is astounding, such talent deserves praise, well done all around.

Saw Iron Man last night and thought of you. The costume is stunning!! Congrats on a beautiful suit. I hope you knock people's socks off in public. :D :lol

I come back and read through TMPs thread 1-2 times per day I am sure. I just drool......:love Yup no mistking the talent here, what can be said, it is just a work of art.

He is Iron man :thumbsup

I just stumbled over some suit-design works by Phil Saunders, one of the concept-artists for the movie.

So, I didn´t want to open a new thread for this, but thought it would be of interest for TMP and tk1780, to take a look...

attachment.php

and the link to more:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=124921

Again, TMP, I hope you don´t mind. As I said before, a drool-worthy costume and keep us up to date when you get that job offer from SWS ! :cool

Last edited:

I just stumbled over some suit-design works by Phil Saunders, one of the concept-artists for the movie.

So, I didn´t want to open a new thread for this, but thaught it would be of interest for TMP and tk1780, to take a look...

attachment.php

and the link to more:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=124921

Again, TMP, I hope you don´t mind. As I said before, a drool-worthy costume and keep us up to date when you get that job offer from SWS ! :cool

I love that guy he's such a good concept artist.

TMP Great job on the suit by the way. Very nice job.

WOW... Those drawings could been handy 6 month ago.... But still i am so satisfied that it is so close.

Hehe...

While we been speaking ... Some cool development with the costume...
It looks allot better now. Fixed some bugs, improved the design....
New feet, new gloves. Overall very happy. Now i belive this version is done. Now over to Civil War style. Then Lex Luthor Armor, Then after that Dr. Doom Comic style.

WOW... Those drawings could been handy 6 month ago.... But still i am so satisfied that it is so close.

Hehe...

While we been speaking ... Some cool development with the costume...
It looks allot better now. Fixed some bugs, improved the design....
New feet, new gloves. Overall very happy. Now i belive this version is done. Now over to Civil War style. Then Lex Luthor Armor, Then after that Dr. Doom Comic style.

OHHhhhh Doom:love

OMG... Breached the 70.000 post... :eek
Wow... Its been allot of people watching this thread.

Wait till you se the improvements for the shoulders, The new hands and the new feet :)

Just of curiousity ..... Is this one of the most read post? :confused

wow... dont think I've ever seen 70,000 veiws.. not even from the "AA case begins" thread :D... now this thread is up to like 70,600! Holy cow :lol

I think everyone wants one of these suits... (I know I do :D)

Excellent work TMP :thumbsup

Last edited:

I would say has to be the most read as well. I dug back a bit for fun and cant find any thing recent ie last 2 years wit hthis kind of traffic. TMP I am sure I am good for like 1000. I went back and forth I dont know how many times :lol.

Also , yah where the hell were those pics 6 mths back, like wow could have used them as well then as well !!!! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back