High Detail Master Chief Costume - New Pics Page 5

bluerealm

Well I’ve put some finishing touches on my Master Chief Costume. I just wanted to share the finished product with you guys. I just got back from spending a week with the guys at Microsoft and Bungie. It was really cool to get all their opinions and feedback... They loved it; Let me know what you think.

You can find my original thread over in the prop section when i started the helmet. http://therpf.com/showthread.php?t=14801

It’s all freehand clay sculpts based on plaster casts of my body parts. ie. helmet based on plaster life cast of my head, etc. Molded and cast using Smoothon products. I used the smoothcast 300 for all the plastic parts. The undersuit is a mix of custom rubber parts and upholstery.

A few youtube vids of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS90igntqus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36l-b42CWfA

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: High Detail Master Chief Costume

Gotta be the best out there.

I like the way Master Chief cleans house. :lol

Last edited:

My most favorite Master Chief suit out there!
Super job br, it looks amazing. Love the shot of you with the sniper rifle.

WOW man! BRAVO.

It's been a long, long road but you finally made it :D

That undersuit turned out brilliantly... The armor alone (as you know) is awesome too.... But having both pieces really TRULY turns you into "The Chief".

My hat is off to you my friend. Congratulations.

It's awesome that you got into bungie! Was that by invitation? Or did you just show up at their door with a sticky grenade ;D

*is jealous*

Looks fantastic! Hope you were able to pose with a few more of the Bungie weapons!

*is jealous*

Looks fantastic! Hope you were able to pose with a few more of the Bungie weapons!

Yeah the sniper rifle is actually the weta rifle... Super nice...

Was that by invitation? Or did you just show up at their door with a sticky grenade ;D

Yeah we got an invite, I know some guys that work there.. It was a good time.. Those guys know how to treat their fans.

Definitely the best there is. That undersuit is also a first, you've surpassed all other suits with this one. Perfect.

yeah thats borderline...amazing, nope ur illegal its over the border! thats seriously some insane craftsmanship my friend. bravo

Griff

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back