The Ghoul/Cooper Howard research and build thread (Fallout series)

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I love post-apocalyptic costumes and coupled with an itch do something "western", Cooper Howard/The Ghoul from the new Fallout series fits perfectly. I am about three costumes deep at the moment, so Coop isn't happening until 2025, but no reason to not get the ball rolling.
Here's what I have been able to source so far:
  1. The boots: 99% sure they are the ACME Shoes style 82455. Discontinued and hard to find - there were only 3 pair available online and I snagged one pair. Here's a comparison. The heel decoration must have been added post purchase, none of the others I have seen have them.
    1714724940346.png
  2. The gloves: These gloves on Amazon are a very close match if not the exact same: Buffalo Leather Gloves
    1714725406033.png
  3. Belt buckle: Managed to find the belt buckle as well. This one was a bit tricky - had to find a scene that had the buckle large enough and finally nabbed one while Coop has Lucy hostage. It's a scorpion belt buckle and readily available, any search for "western oval scorpion buckle" will pull this up. It fits Coop's scorpion motif - he has a scorpion embroidered on his shirt.
    1714755323635.jpeg

Last edited:
1714833955665.png

Cool project. Our member Jameel is launching some feelers here, to see if people would be interested in a copy of the coat.
As for the gloves: you should search leatheradviser.com to look at their selection of work gloves like the ones above (with the long stitching at the index finger going around the thumb crease).(y)(y)

View attachment 1816690
Cool project. Our member Jameel is launching some feelers here, to see if people would be interested in a copy of the coat.
As for the gloves: you should search leatheradviser.com to look at their selection of work gloves like the ones above (with the long stitching at the index finger going around the thumb crease).(y)(y)
The gloves Coop wears have yellow stitching which the gloves I linked to have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back