Limited Run ‘Energy Matrix Dampener’. (Luke cave scene tool) by WannaWanga! PRE-ORDERS OPEN

Yes, this is an excellent idea. But to accompany the tool, I had a simple stand in mind that comes included in the price:

View attachment 1649906

What do you guys think?

1671473699741.jpeg

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I’m totally interested in this! Please put me down for one.
Just here to reaffirm my annual interest in this run.
Though now I’m not even sure if there is an actual “interest list” or not, will it just be first come first serve until they’re sold out similar to the Steel MPP Shrouds?

It’s not a formally tracked list. I’d really consider this more of a ‘poll of interest’ to make sure the desire was there and help gauge quantities for runs and included pairings with future static Heroes.
Perhaps an early invite link can be curated for early adopters once the pricing is set and the kits are approved.

Roy didn’t you do something like that for the bunker kit?

It’s not a formally tracked list. I’d really consider this more of a ‘poll of interest’ to make sure the desire was there and help gauge quantities for runs and included pairings with future static Heroes.
Perhaps an early invite link can be curated for early adopters once the pricing is set and the kits are approved.

Roy didn’t you do something like that for the bunker kit?
Speaking of, is there an update on the static Hero and V2?

Roy do we have a timeframe on these? Santa has been picking my pockets big time.
It won't be ready until March '23.

Simple, elegant, unobtrusive, just what I'm looking for. (y)

Roy, please design some lightsaber stands in this style!
That might be interesting indeed. Good idea. When I have time for a new project, I see if I can do that.

Just here to reaffirm my annual interest in this run.
Though now I’m not even sure if there is an actual “interest list” or not, will it just be first come first serve until they’re sold out similar to the Steel MPP Shrouds?
I'm planning on creating an interest mailing list. There's no rush for now, but I will create a subscribe form on my WannaWanga page soon, so people won't miss out!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back