“Sense of Scale” DVD - Where To Get It?

Your good.
I figured, knowing how corrupt Hollywood can really be behind the scenes, it was probably for the best.
I had a decent job for four years. Started as a driver delivering concrete supplies to job sites, but after photoshopping some pictures and hanging them up, they made a whole new role for me doing digital media type stuff, making short videos to advertise and things like that. Everything was going good. The owner was in a 5 or 6 year contract to sell, making it an employee owned company....but, last November, since he still owned it, came in, starting firing people, saying he wasn't happy with how it was being run.
Then, every month they would lay off a few more.
I got laid off back in February and heard that the owner didn't see the need for advertising.
That was quite a hard hit, as I liked the job, and everyone there liked me and were quite stunned they laid me off.
Now I've been facing medical issues, so haven't even got back to work yet.
I thankfully have parents who understand and are helping me get through all this. Not financially...yet.
Guess I out winded your out winded response.
Im so sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around for you soon. Yeah it can be tough in the creative industry to be sure but it sounds like you were at least making a go at it and if there were others that liked you and appreciated the work you did and that is something positive to focus on. Dont give up, I know thats easy to say and hard to do but all we can do keep at it.

I hope all the best for you and better health.

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back