1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (GINO - Cyberman Project) !!!!

Re: 1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (Revealed) !!!!

Wow fancy never replying to these posts... I completely forgot about this thread... but I guess it acts as a reminder about this sculpts creation. :lol

Its just a pity some has decided not to mention me anymore when he shows off his version

"I'd like to thank Gino for his massive input into this sculpt and all the efforts in mentoring this from start to finish. His single minded drive to get the head realised in this form made it a pleasure to work on:cheers"

Re: 1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (Revealed) !!!!

I had one of these and sold it to the poster at the top of this page. I've never seen any updates and wonder what became of it...?

Unfortunately it's with everything else I own, in storage! Trying to buy a house, and all this mess going on with the housing market has made the process take longer than it should have. But rest assured, it's been well taken care of and is one of my favorite pieces! I've got plans for making a display, but until it's done it will stay in a display case, when I get moved in that is.

That sounds like me in a nutshell. :lol Atleast it's found familiar surroundings!

I forgot to update after moving in...mind went blank after having the kid! Anyway, the bust is now safely on display! Still one of my favorite items that I own!

photo5.jpg

And no, the Pony is not mine...it's the price I have to pay for having a large display case in the living room. Not too shabby, one little Pony in exchange for a case full of action figures and such!

well all i can say is.....
this is the baddest Maul Bust on the planet.
Phil went above and beyond to give me EXACTLY what i asked for Maul to look like. the man is Master Yoda when it comes to his craft.
i cant say enough how much i love this bust. i thank you Phil. i thank you so very much. enjoy fellow members.
DSC_0019_zpsee38dd10.jpg

DSC_0026_zps557a7d7e.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsb6c67bfa.jpg

DSC_0027_zps97555d43.jpg

DSC_0032_zps03fddf0e.jpg

The detail in this is mind-blowing. I need money so I can own this. I like how the black paint is weathered (missing) in some spots. Makes it look super realistic.

Did Phil paint that up for you?

Man, that's a really nice paint job. I ordered one from him years ago and it didn't look like that! :)

Are those glass eyes? From who?

Did Phil paint that up for you?

Man, that's a really nice paint job. I ordered one from him years ago and it didn't look like that! :)

Are those glass eyes? From who?

yeah Phil painted this for me. did it just like i asked. the man delivered the goods.
and no those aren't glass eyes. painted..:cool

thanks a lot guys. im glad you all like it.
def one of the best SW life size busts out there.
best maul bust hands down. smokes sideshow's.

I swear when I look at some of these in close up, I'm looking at a guy dressed up with make up.

These are scarily realistic!!!

Fantastic

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back