Limited Run * 12/24 - A FEW LEFT * SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin

Re: ** 10/9 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 31/100 PA

Any room on this run for a late order?

Re: ** 10/9 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 31/100 PA

Any room on this run for a late order?

Plenty of room left, but there are only a few days left to order/pay and receive your free coin display stand(s) - the 15th is the last day for the free stand(s).

But I will be taking orders until the 31st, or the coins run out - whichever comes first. I have an updated tally in the first post.

And if all goes according to schedule, and it's looking that way, the coins will be in hand and ready to ship out by Monday, November 16th.

Re: ** 10/9 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 32/100 PA

Paid list updated.

Tomorrow is the last day to order/pay and receive the FREE coin stand.

October 31st is the last day to order/pay at the $15 ($20 overseas) price point.

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 33/100 P

10/15 UPDATE: This is the last day to get your free coin stands with your paid order!

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 33/100 P

I just sent pay via paypal for 1 coin
thanks

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 34/100 P

Paid list updated.

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 34/100 P

I am going to add one more coin purchase. I don't need the stands if you want to give them to someone else.

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 35/100 P

Paypal hiccupped, payment now sent for the third coin.

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 39/100 P

Sorry for the delay! Payment has been sent for my 2 coins!

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 39/100 P

"Updated, thank you"
Thanks, looking forward to these. :)

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 50/100 P

We are down to the last three days for ordering this coin at the discounted price - if you have not done so, DO SO NOW!!! Because I'm still having people e-mail me about my WoV coin that's 97% sold out... You don't want to be left in the cold on this one.

Re: ** 10/15 UPDATE ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 50/100 P

Bump for the last day at the $15 price point.

Re: 11/2 UPDATE: PICS! SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 50/100 P

The coins are complete! They will be shipped out to me Wednesday, and you next week! Because these have completed early, I'm extending the $15 price point through Friday - so order NOW!!!

ssr_front.jpg

ssr_back.jpg

Re: ** NOW WITH PICS ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 53/100

List updated, thanks!

Anyone else?

Re: ** NOW WITH PICS ** SSR - Strategic Scientific Reserve - Challenge Coin - 53/100

Looks great, looking forward to having these in hand.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back