37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

Hey all, keep an eye on Shapeways, these may be showing up there soon.

Attachments

• 250s12q.png
    250s12q.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 134
While I was away on a business trip, the PM box rang! Payment sent, should have next week sometime, then on to the instruction thread.

Thank you Mike!

Tony

Hello Mike,

i just have send you another messge asking for an update on "my" Galactica.

So, i hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Germany,
Jan

Arrived yesterday, all that has been said before remains, great kit, incredible detail.

Cant wait for the instruction thread so I can build, light and display it properly.

Thank you Mike !

IMG_6891.JPGIMG_6892.JPG

Yep, you will be impressed, this model is well worth every cent and well worth the wait, I am about to make some ebay buys to get some of the parts Ive been waiting on to be getting close to being a complete model, which I am taking my sweet time on cause this build has been a super build and I'm going to have to have therapy for withdrawals from being done. Man I haven't thought about that .........Therapist!!!!!!!! hehehehehe Thanks..................Jim

Has anyone put a list together of upgrade bits to buy?

That would be helpful so one would know they have everything to begin...

Fiber optics and engine lights too :-}

Yep, you will be impressed, this model is well worth every cent and well worth the wait, I am about to make some ebay buys to get some of the parts Ive been waiting on to be getting close to being a complete model, which I am taking my sweet time on cause this build has been a super build and I'm going to have to have therapy for withdrawals from being done. Man I haven't thought about that .........Therapist!!!!!!!! hehehehehe Thanks..................Jim

I've been impressed with all his stuff...I still want to get his big viper too... still waiting to hear back if mine got shipped yet...looking forward to playing with you guys in here! :) Also going to make my own small vipers and shuttles to go with this for sure!

I need some opinions.
I'm making Vipers for my landing bay, and before I spend half my life making a squadron I'd like to know what you guys think about the scale of my prototype.
It's just rough for now:

IMG_3871.JPGIMG_3872.JPG

Ken

Robiwon, those look nice. Tordoc yep they look good I made the mistake of making a half dozen before I saw mine were a hair to big so I scaled them down now they are nice. so the big ones I made into a cluster like the four flying in formation on the tv show. which gave me a small display to shelf. I made mine out of tooth picks and very thin flat plastic sheet. Robiwon, you saving up for Wonderfest it is getting close.can't wait...............Thanks ..Jim

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back