Limited Run 4 types of Harry Potter and Ron screen-accurate letters

bumping this!
still a few Origamis in stock right now and the possibility to get the 10% off when you buy 4 letters together!
my wife also has her fifth element brass keys in stock for the first time in almost a year, so it's a good time to group :) those are absolutely awesome and deadly screen-accurate, if you are looking for a 5th element key, this is it!
cheers

Placed an order for one of the Hogwarts letters last night. Thank goodness I did, as it now shows sold out. :)

What side is the envelope? I was planning on getting a display case for my wife to display this in her office.

Placed an order for one of the Hogwarts letters last night. Thank goodness I did, as it now shows sold out. :)

What side is the envelope? I was planning on getting a display case for my wife to display this in her office.
thank you for your order :) I think there is more, we had a backup put asside not packed in case people had special request, I'll tell Julie to check her stock and update the website :)

I'm afraid I didn't understand your question regarding side of the enveloppe though, sorry! oh, what size maybe?
the envelope itself is 18cmx13cm, however, the letters that accompany it are 17cmx23.5cm, so it depends how you want to display it :)
cheers

thank you for your order :) I think there is more, we had a backup put asside not packed in case people had special request, I'll tell Julie to check her stock and update the website :)

I'm afraid I didn't understand your question regarding side of the enveloppe though, sorry! oh, what size maybe?
the envelope itself is 18cmx13cm, however, the letters that accompany it are 17cmx23.5cm, so it depends how you want to display it :)
cheers
Lol.. yeah, what size. Sorry, I didn't see autocorrect changed the word. Thanks!

Bumping this for the new year,
the project really is at the end of its stock, we have just a few Ron closed letters and a few Goblin letters, when they are gone, they are gone!
check out Julie's website here, she now has other cool stuff listed there as well :)

Is there any plans of doing further runs of these. Regret missing the acceptance letter run.
Sadly, I don't think so. Those took a long time to sell (the run is 3 years old), There is at least one guy on etsy that scanned those to resell which wasn't fun (with a higher price as well! apparently it's hard to recast/scan stuff...), and post covid and all that craziness, it seems the paper is now too hard to get, they want us to order thousands of sheets to have them custom made for us. So what's left is what's left i'm afraid :)
sorry that you missed out on the acceptance letter

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back