A Moral Question about BR Blasters

jakob2121

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm finishing out a new copy of the BR blaster, and I have to ask - is it somehow wrong to use a six-shot cylinder in the BR Blaster? Should I add an extra led to the Steyr clip? What would happen if Nigel Tufnel hunted skin jobs?

Jakob,
Do you remember the end scene of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. . . where Donald Sutherland is revealed to be a Pod Person. . . where he slowly raises his finger, points, and lets out that bloodcurdling alien shriek?

Well, that's what I'm doing to you right now. :lol :lol

Seriously, I think it could work out great! Just show pics once you're done. :thumbsup

I'm finishing out a new copy of the BR blaster, and I have to ask - is it somehow wrong to use a six-shot cylinder in the BR Blaster? Should I add an extra led to the Steyr clip? What would happen if Nigel Tufnel hunted skin jobs?

That's a no brainer. If he did, his blaster would go up to 11.

I posted this thread as a joke, since all the PKD threads devolve into *****fests. My lovely pistol will be done soon, I hope - complete with six shot cylinder and .223 Steyr clip (what's a 3 versus a 2 between friends?). Reworking the sidkit to use actual bulldog mechanicals was a bit of a pain and I gave up on making the cylinder revolve when fired. The great thing about metal (and not using glue but redoing the screws to use actual screws) is that it can be stripped and reworked at some point in the future. I'm constantly tinkering with "finished" props.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back