Interest Actual new news on the crystal run!

I heard from Hydin yesterday. He's dealing with some family matters but he intends to resume the crystal run. Also, he doesn't want to focus on the crystal project while he has the family stuff going on simply because he wants the run to have his full attention. Just everyone keep planning on what crystals they want. It might be a while longer but he'll be back, he hasn't forgotten about us.

How is the run looking?
Well you need to wait almost 8 months for another member to say noboby has been forgotten about due to family issues...

Why does this person not commit to informing his waiting guests that this is the case?

This person has Disappeared in the past so take from it what you want,,I,m sure the dude will turn up at some point with a Baloney story!

You all hang in there..i,m sure the story will be great...good luck!

Hey

Wow.

Actually have an update and getting ready to do the run and now apparently I'm a scumbag for not taking on a new project run when I know I couldn't focus 100%.

Gotta say, I'm offended. I've never vanished. I've always been available via Facebook, Twitter and email.

I don't appreciate the accusations. Feel free to not purchase anything from me meerkat.

For the rest of you, I finally got prototype pics of the last things I've been waiting on. First post has been updated.

Thanks
Chris

Hey

Wow.

Actually have an update and getting ready to do the run and now apparently I'm a scumbag for not taking on a new project run when I know I couldn't focus 100%.

Gotta say, I'm offended. I've never vanished. I've always been available via Facebook, Twitter and email.

I don't appreciate the accusations. Feel free to not purchase anything from me meerkat.

For the rest of you, I finally got prototype pics of the last things I've been waiting on. First post has been updated.

Thanks
Chris
Sorry for the accusations, I deleted my last post. But please realize, with 10 months of no communication, people assumed you gave up on the run.

I understand. I'm cool with people having opinions on stuff, since I sell stuff sometimes it's opinions on me. I'm not, however, going to get involved in a project that involves someone else's money and not be able to put 100% of my focus on it. That's not fair to anyone buying from me.

First post updated with stuff.

To further clarify, mental health issues and the death of my cat took precedent over doing any of my projects. I'm finally back to being myself, or at least better, so I'm back and getting things ready to go.

Just to mention this, if I have a project upcoming or going on and I'm not going to do it for some reason, there's going to be an announcement. It's also why I didn't take money on this interest thread, or any of my sale threads until there's officially a run going.

Any questions, feel free to post up or email. I'll be glad to answer what I can.

Thanks!
Chris

I understand. I'm cool with people having opinions on stuff, since I sell stuff sometimes it's opinions on me. I'm not, however, going to get involved in a project that involves someone else's money and not be able to put 100% of my focus on it. That's not fair to anyone buying from me.

Anyway, welcome back! (y)

Can't wait to see more pics of the new designs. Is the "Prop" design the one from the run done in a limited amount many years ago? I believe it was this screen used piece?

Attachments

• Prop crystal.jpg
    Prop crystal.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 78
Can't wait to see more pics of the new designs. Is the "Prop" design the one from the run done in a limited amount many years ago? I believe it was this screen used piece?
I think that's the one! This will be the last offering of that design as well. The owner agreed to one last hurrah, so if you want one in whatever color, this is the last chance to grab it.

Alright!

News update!

Turns out the polishing idea they had for the Skyrim beacon did not work accordingly and came out looking like a turnip. They are making a new prototype (I think out of blue crystal?) and we are going to be doing a different type of polishing. Kinda figured no one is interested in a stone turnip.

I found one last green crystal from the prototype/guess it turned into a run design, from a second batch I ordered when I ran out of the originals. Attached a pic to show it (and my new joyous purchase) off.

Dunno if I need to say it, so to be safe I will. I'm not going to be on here every day. I've got stuff I need to do and places I need to be. I am always able to be contacted via email, Twitter(x) or facebook if I'm not here for a couple days and you've got a question.

That being said, does anyone have any special requests for a crystal design? Doesn't have to be Superman, just has to be something you want to have made in crystal. Remember, this stuff is hand made so no massively complex designs. Pretty much everything I've made can be boiled down to a faceted cylinder.

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_232610594~2.jpg
    IMG_20230827_232610594~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back