Suggestion Add Premium section to the drop down menu

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Noticed that the Premium section still isn't in the Community drop down menu so you can't go there unless you go back to the home page. Is that on the radar to add?

Yes. It did this on two computers, my work one (Chrome) and home (Firefox). I just checked and it is showing now (at least at work, I can double check when at home). It may have just been a conflicting permission since it's a locked forum option. Not a huge deal, especially since I don't have access to the forum anyway. At first when I didn't see it in this forum I thought maybe it had gotten a permission lock to not show for non-premium members but then saw it in another one so went through and checked them all.

Also: NOT a complaint! It's looking great and now it seems to be working fine.

Yes. It did this on two computers, my work one (Chrome) and home (Firefox). I just checked and it is showing now (at least at work, I can double check when at home). It may have just been a conflicting permission since it's a locked forum option. Not a huge deal, especially since I don't have access to the forum anyway. At first when I didn't see it in this forum I thought maybe it had gotten a permission lock to not show for non-premium members but then saw it in another one so went through and checked them all.

Also: NOT a complaint! It's looking great and now it seems to be working fine.

LOL. I know you aren't complaining. I just want to make sure something isn't broken. We are now HEAVILY caching, which may account for this discrepancy.

It's kind of habit to check out and poke at things that get changed. I figure if I can break it, chances are higher I'll have some ideas of what's going on that made it break so I might be able to go PSSSST, you might want to check out X, Y and Z...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back