Unlimited Run Agents of Shield - Night Night Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit

Thanks, version 2 will be done next week, and with any luck, that'll be the last version and then I can start printing and selling

Can I assume you won't be releasing or selling the files? It looks brilliant guys :)

You assume correct, he doesn't release files, why do people even ask this?? He is selling it not working for free.

Hence the "or selling" - I didn't request that he give away his work for free, nor expect it. Those who don't ask, don't get - and I am relatively new to the forum (ie. been registered a long time but only recently using it regularly), and it's members, so I would not yet have an idea of whether "he" releases files or not. Get off your high horse, please.

Last edited:

You assume correct, he doesn't release files, why do people even ask this?? He is selling it not working for free.

Hehe, I do get it all the time. I've gotten used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I need 1 for an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cosplay I am doing... how much?

Based on the amount of plastic used in prototype 1, this will be the same price as my other guns - $150. And should go on sale in the next week - week and a half

- - - Updated - - -

Can I assume you won't be releasing or selling the files? It looks brilliant guys :)

No problem, no offence. These cost time and money to do, so no I don't share files. Sorry

Hence the "or selling" - I didn't request that he give away his work for free, nor expect it. Those who don't ask, don't get - and I am relatively new to the forum (ie. been registered a long time but only recently using it regularly), and it's members, so I would not yet have an idea of whether "he" releases files or not. Get off your high horse, please.

Sorry man not on a high horse here at all I'm pretty new myself but I wouldn't ever ask anyone that, it seems like in every thread about 3d printed projects someone asks for the files. You may not have ill intentions but a lot of people would just take advantage get the files print and sell them somewhere else. Happens all the time in the prop community. Not trying to be difficult I really don't understand why people ask this.

Sorry man not on a high horse here at all I'm pretty new myself but I wouldn't ever ask anyone that, it seems like in every thread about 3d printed projects someone asks for the files. You may not have ill intentions but a lot of people would just take advantage get the files print and sell them somewhere else. Happens all the time in the prop community. Not trying to be difficult I really don't understand why people ask this.

Admittedly, perhaps short sighted of me to ask in an interest thread.

However - there are whole sites out there (Thingiverse etc) where the whole point is to share files to enable people to print their own stuff. By no means am I saying that this is the way it should or shouldn't be, and you should earn money for hard work if that is what you want to do. But people do give files away, or sell files - that is why people ask!

Keeping an eye on this. Might be attending CAScon in November, and this would be cool to have then.

I have the new prototype files ready, just need to find time on the printers... Too busy printing baby groots. All the electronics are in, this is next on my list. Thanks for being patient

Prototype #2 is done, and its perfect! Everything fits well, the magazine slides in and out, the battery cover friction fits on and the whole thing looks good and feels right. I haven't tested the electronics yet, but I've got everything in stock and it all fits.

Last edited:

I'd be interested too the pictures of the prototype are EXCELLENT, i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the final version :)

So here's what the final version looks like. Like all my kits, it'll need some basic assembly with super glue, and some filling and sanding. This is by far my easiest kit, there are only 7 pieces. The clip is removable as is the battery cover on the back.

The electronics are simple, just a switch, 2 blue LEDs, a 9 volt wiring harness and a resistor. I left my soldering gun at work, so I probably won't be able to get the electronics working to demo before this goes on sale.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back