Interest Alien: Flag of the United Americas patch by Ron Cobb

On reflection, I want all three of the patches that I'm listed for. Any latecomers will just have to get in line and hope for the best. :)

I'd Like one of each...I'd definitely up for it. Any word on the status, or when you want some payment ? These are amazing....I just FINALLY got the ALIEN Portfolio....and would love these.

I'd Like one of each...I'd definitely up for it. Any word on the status, or when you want some payment ? These are amazing....I just FINALLY got the ALIEN Portfolio....and would love these.

Status is that artwork has been sent to the patch maker. Will probably need a couple revisions before they nail it and begin production.

Payment will not be accepted until I have the patches in hand.

By the way, I'm afraid the Farside and Red Star Lines patches are sold out, with no plans for a second run. Sorry!

Status is that artwork has been sent to the patch maker. Will probably need a couple revisions before they nail it and begin production.

Payment will not be accepted until I have the patches in hand.

By the way, I'm afraid the Farside and Red Star Lines patches are sold out, with no plans for a second run. Sorry!

Thanks for the info ! I'm always late to the game. Game Over man.....BUT...IF ANYONE has an extra of either or both... let me know, cuz I'm a huge fan of Ron Cobb and Alien ! Thanks all !

Yes, though I doubt they will be ready to ship for the holidays. Apologies on that.

Anyway, the design has been finalized with the manufacturer and the run should start soon. I'll post updates as soon as I have a sample in hand!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back