Limited Run Aliens Pulse Rifle Parts (Shrouds, Vents, Stocks, Grips, ect.)

Just to say that I have received all my parts (shrouds, 10 hole block and stock, mag base, mag well tabs, barrel extension) and they are superb.

Got a lot of other parts coming, before the jigsaw puzzle can be put together. This has been on my wishlist since 1986, so I’m VERY excited.

Leonidas280
trt66
Lowdmekon
I have added you all to the interest lists, I am trying to get the lists up to date just to keep track. All paid orders have of course been shipped, but we won't be taking any money till parts are ready and also we are ready to ship (especially given things consuming my time at the moment).

Everything for new batches of parts is currently on hold until we're able to get back in gear.

What is the cost for all parts, how true to hero or actual pulse rifle, do you have spec on material used to match, can these be used on live fire thompsons and if so 9mm or 45 acp?
It would depend on what you mean by all parts. As all the hero pulse rifles were a bit different it's hard to say how true something would be. Our work was based off available research, photos etc online, as well as first hand research at Bapty. The goal was to make cleaner (slightly idealized) parts that look and feel right but not have all of the inconsistencies or wonkiness the hero pulse rifles had.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back