Limited Run Aliens Pulse Rifle Parts (Shrouds, Vents, Stocks, Grips, ect.)

Will you be making the brackets that hold the shroud together? And if so, can I be added to that list?
I will be planning out the brackets shortly. They would be a "kit" though as any variation in trimming or what have you would affect the fit of the parts that require bending. Plan is to offer pieces that are precut with the right holes etc that the buyer could bend to fit their shrouds. Hope that makes sense?

One last quick note, we have sold out of a number of items but had a few people express interest. We can make more but would need at least 10 people ready to buy for any given part in order to make it viable. I have created a new list of grips in particular in the first post so if people are interested in something make sure to let us know.

Unfortunately we are sold out of the shroud sets, uncertain if we are going to be able to have more made just yet.
No problem. Still interested so I will check back.

Also interested in
Grip
Magwell tabs
Barrel extension
Sling
Barrell vent (10 hole)
Stock (10 hole)
Extra mag base

I will be planning out the brackets shortly. They would be a "kit" though as any variation in trimming or what have you would affect the fit of the parts that require bending. Plan is to offer pieces that are precut with the right holes etc that the buyer could bend to fit their shrouds. Hope that makes sense?
Makes total sense. Can't wait. Thanks again for your work on all of this.

No problem. Still interested so I will check back.

Also interested in
Grip
Magwell tabs
Barrel extension
Sling
Barrell vent (10 hole)
Stock (10 hole)
Extra mag base
I see the lists have be updated. Here's a total of every Item Interested list I would like to be added to. "I'll take one of everything" haha

Grip
10 hole granade block
10 hole Barrel vent
10 hole Shoulder stock
Shroud set
Extra Mag base
Magwell tabs
Barrel extension
Sling components

I see the lists have be updated. Here's a total of every Item Interested list I would like to be added to. "I'll take one of everything" haha

Grip
10 hole granade block
10 hole Barrel vent
10 hole Shoulder stock
Shroud set
Extra Mag base
Magwell tabs
Barrel extension
Sling components
I have added you to the lists for these parts.

Also just to clear up any confusion, the slings will be fully assembled slings, not just a set of components for the slings.

If parts are available I like to buy or added to interest list. Thanks!
8 Hole Grenade Launcher Blocks
8 Hole Barrel Vent
8 Hole Shoulder Stock
Mag bases
Mag well tabs
Barrel Extension

Barrel extensions are in! Machined in steel! I will be sending every one on the primary list about payment etc., if there are any left over after then I will contact the waitlist people.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 12.24.14_9f56ad1b.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 12.24.14_52f6c27c.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 12.24.14_25415143.jpg

Sorry about the delayed response to the questions.

For fitment on a Snow Wolf/Matrix: AndyHoff I can't speak to it as I have not seen one in person or anything but I think CoCost has accurately described it. I think the Snow Wolf is based more on the versions of the PR that had a straight pipe replacing the entire Thompson barrel where this extension is made to look like the extensions/choke that was added to the live fire hero PRs.

maxhebus this barrel extension was made to be pretty generic so it would be more likely to fit a variety of barrels. It has an 11mm inside diameter which is the same as the end of the WE Tech barrel and I believe other airsoft variants so the easiest option is to use a piece of 11mm tube as a bridge, so to speak. I personally will be using a piece of K&S 11mm brass tube.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-12 at 06.23.56_5e8d3150.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-03-12 at 06.23.56_bedc9f2b.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-03-12 at 06.23.55_3817a644.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-03-12 at 06.23.56_d8df75ad.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back