Star Wars ANH Hero TK or Stormtrooper Helmet

Buy now for 400 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
IMG_5020.JPG

This a newly constructed Hero TK helmet, I built using the traditional methods (Painted grey styrene, like the Original ANH helmet and my 501st helmet) based off a Dan Laws helmet kit.
I used flat lenses, ironically pulled out of a Disney TK helmet mask, so that it's easier to see out of. I still have the original green lens that came with the kit and can include it if wanted. Dan is now retired, so there will be no others like this and I have no desire to make another one due to all of the work involved, mostly with the painting. I used some very good reference photos of an original Hero helmet built by the original designer in London along with some pre-production stills from ANH while building this helmet. I'm very impressed with the accuracy of the kit. I'll add some additional details about the helmet below but of course if you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.
The helmet liner is a size large, but it is adjustable. If you're a size medium or small, I will be including some extra padding which is identical to what's already in the helmet.

The price is $500 shipped. If you need international shipping, just send me a pm with your country name so I can calculate a shipping price for you.
I'd prefer that payment be made as "Friends/Family" to corellianexports@aol.com, but if you need to send it as a regular payment, that's ok and I will be happy to cover the Paypal Fees. Depending on location, I will also bump the shipping up to USPS Priority.

Additional details: The mic tips or aerators were cast off original parts by an artist in England. These parts are getting harder to find. In fact, I purchased the last set he had before he retired them completely. The mouth, chin and ear areas were hand-painted. The rest of the grey/blue details are stickers that were originally drawn in AutoCAD and then colored in. I used original screen caps to figure out all of the measurements. There were no references for the back of the helmet at the time, so I used a screen-used helmet to figure out the spacing and number of lines for those stickers. The inside of the helmet has padding at the top and back for comfort. I used some black material left over from a TIE pilot flight suit for the mouth area. It's glued in place with silicone so that it can be removed in the future for easy replacement. This is also true for the lenses.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back