Another iron man foam build, yikes!

Pic updates. I still need arc reactor, lights for the eyes and repulsors, thigh straps to keep from sliding down, gloves, & red undersuit...The suit is not the most accurate but i'm happy w/ the results.

IronManMark3006.jpg

IronManMark3002.jpg

IronManMark3005.jpg

IronManMark3003.jpg

IronManMark3004.jpg

Last edited:
Man ... you look like you are having fun with this build ... looks great for starting out as camping mats ... keep going I want to see this go the distance ... how many actual hours do you have invested in this so far? also do you plan to take steps to remove the foam texture from the armor or are you leaving it like that?

Man ... you look like you are having fun with this build ... looks great for starting out as camping mats ... keep going I want to see this go the distance ... how many actual hours do you have invested in this so far? also do you plan to take steps to remove the foam texture from the armor or are you leaving it like that?

It took me 3 months for this project, worked on it whenever i was in the mood. As for the texture i'll just leave it as it is.

That is a freaking sweet build TK!
Love the foam build and hope you had lots of fun making it.

May dabble with foam myself at a later date now as you seem to have inspired me.

Sweet, I have no idea if it is possible, since I've never worked with foam. But maybe you could bondo over it and sand it down and add details etc.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back