Apollo Astronaut Flight Suit Replica

Sold for 449 USD - Out of Stock
This listing is for a flight suit, which was designed to the exact specifications of the ones issued to the Gemini/Apollo astronauts. This was made by Luna Replicas. They released this item in August, and they sold out in a single day. There's no word on if/when a second run will be produced. This is a size 44 - please refer to the size chart in the photos to compare that to your own size. I'm right on the edge of a size 44/46, so I decided to buy both, just to ensure I got one that fit before they sold out. These run a bit small, so I kept the 46. Luna Replicas charged $425 + postage, so I'm just trying to recoup the cost I paid.

Here are the original specifications from Luna Replicas:

"All facets match the original flight suits exactly, including custom dyed fabric, vintage style solid brass zippers (all 14 of them!), double pull main zipper, pen pockets on both the left sleeve and right ankle, and mil-spec Velcro Brand hook & loop material sewn to waist adjustment tabs. Designed and fit like the originals, these run comfortable for long seated flights.

Each flight suit comes with a vintage-style "Type 2" NASA logo patch sewn on. These patches are embroidered on original machinery with vintage materials, matching the originals in every way (a $25 value alone). Also sewn to the flight suit is a piece if Velcro Brand fastener loop tape for your name badge and wings on the right chest, as worn originally by NASA astronauts."

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for viewing this listing!

1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back