Suggestion Apologies if it exists, but "threads I've posted in"?

PrimoOptimoso

Sr Member
Just want a quick button to see if there's been any activity on threads I've posted in. This is preferable to me over subscribing to each thread because I don't want a pile of emails, but sometimes I remember someone I've replied to and have to search for an hour to see if they've gotten on with what they were doing, or whatever.

:$

Not really a "quick button" but you can go to your profile, click on "statistics" and there's links for "Find all posts by xxxx" and "Find all threads started by xxxx".

Or you can just click "New Posts", and any thread you've commented in will have a little envelope to the left of it that looks like this (with the little arrow thingy):
thread_dot_hot_new.gif

Click search >click advanced search
type your user name in the user name box
and click search now
It will bring up a list of all the threads you have posted in,
with the added benefit that any threads with new posts will
have that "new posts" arrow at the beginning of the thread
title just like when you look at the forums......
this is a real handy feature!!

Shylaah

You can always set the default "Subscribe" in your preferences, and turn off email notification.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Default Thread Subscription Mode -> No Email Notification (The default setting is "Do Not Subscribe" I believe).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back